Invest In Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

gipetto

Striker
I remember thinking when we were encouring investment in Africa if we ever invested in Africa ourselves.

We were led to believe it was a special relationship at the time but it seems now that we got nothing in return. No wonder we're almost commercially redundant. At least I suppose our directors got the chance to tick a few more destinations off their bucket list at the club's expense.

Surely Invest in Wearside would have been a more appealing slogan. Or Invest in Sunderland AFC for that matter!

I remember thinking when we were encouring investment in Africa if we ever invested in Africa ourselves.

We were led to believe it was a special relationship at the time but it seems now that we got nothing in return. No wonder we're almost commercially redundant. At least I suppose our directors got the chance to tick a few more destinations off their bucket list at the club's expense.

Surely Invest in Wearside would have been a more appealing slogan. Or Invest in Sunderland AFC for that matter!

You don't usually get much in return from Africa apart from an empty bank account..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back