RR Interview: Benji Kimpioka’s agent on where the Sunderland forward’s contract negotiations are at

RTG

Robot
Staff member
Photo by Ian Horrocks/Sunderland AFC via Getty Images Talk surrounding Benji Kimpioka’s contract situation has gone deathly quiet, despite the fact his deal runs out at the end of the season. To find out where things are at we sat down for a chat with his agent, Martin Klette. RR: It’s well known now amongst supporters that Benji Kimpioka has...

More at Roker Report...

These lads are a modern football problem. Maja and asoro they have talent, get agented up, fanny on over money, leave and then spend months on end sitting on benches, or in Asoros case, in the stands and are quickly forgotten

Yes they have money but is that it? Finished at 22 but rich?
Or he wants to play first team football and not play for an u23 which gets beat every week
He wouldn’t play every week. He’s not up to it yet

Maja and Asoro are prime examples.

What has Grigg done since signing that shows he’s earned the right to be ahead of Kimpioka on the bench?

Score goals at this level with ease previously would be my guess. While he's struggling for us, we know he has the capability.

If we're being honest kimpioka just doesn't. And while he keeps f***ing about with contracts, he won't progress.. No one will want him.

Score goals at this level with ease previously would be my guess. While he's struggling for us, we know he has the capability.

If we're being honest kimpioka just doesn't. And while he keeps f***ing about with contracts, he won't progress.. No one will want him.
Asoro is the example anyone at the club can point at

These lads are a modern football problem. Maja and asoro they have talent, get agented up, fanny on over money, leave and then spend months on end sitting on benches, or in Asoros case, in the stands and are quickly forgotten

Yes they have money but is that it? Finished at 22 but rich?

He wouldn’t play every week. He’s not up to it yet

Maja and Asoro are prime examples.
Absolutely totally agree mate.

That wasn’t the question. How has he done since signing for us? Answer - f***ing shit.

I apologise, I misread it. But he's clearly being kept around in the hope he hits the form we know he can. Kimpioka isn't good enough full stop.
Asoro is the example anyone at the club can point at

If they use him as an example, they are screwed. As his career was fucked before it even started. Is he still a Swansea?

Last edited:

Back