Interstate (USA Roadtrip Film)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very good sketchy. Who do you sell through, an agency?

Cheers mate. Yeah I've got clips and stills listed through an agency. Getty have come direct for a client as well which is nice as you dont have to give a percentage to the agency then!
You'll prolly discover it wasn't done by you soon ;)

How do you set up? Motorised tripod or computer controlled? Was wondering how you created the panning etc and over how long?

Do all the motion shots with a motorised slider and head so can do 3 axis moves. Most of the shots would be anything from 40mins to a couple of hours but I did a couple day to night to day shots that I would run from about 5pm to about 7am.

This is the setup I use

Logon or register to see this image

Sorry, bit beginner-y, are these hundreds of photos stitched together to form a time-lapse or is it a specific setting that films for long periods?

Great video btw

Do all the motion shots with a motorised slider and head so can do 3 axis moves. Most of the shots would be anything from 40mins to a couple of hours but I did a couple day to night to day shots that I would run from about 5pm to about 7am.

This is the setup I use

Logon or register to see this image
Some great sequences in the video, don't want to enquire too deeply as will ruin the magic

Would love to do something similar here in Oz but not the kind of thing I guess you can just do, hence asking about the setup. Thanks for the info though, appreciated.

Some great sequences in the video, don't want to enquire too deeply as will ruin the magic

Would love to do something similar here in Oz but not the kind of thing I guess you can just do, hence asking about the setup. Thanks for the info though, appreciated.
Build your own motorised tracks?

Must be tutorials out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back