International space station visible tonight

Good pass that like..what came across it’s path??

Nobody on here knows but a few have seen it. It seems to be there every time the space station passes. Right above you in the sky, going from South east to north west, goes through the plough.
Just a small one. Looks the same size as the starlink ones, moves about the same speed. It doesn't get named on the sattelitle tracker linked on this page either.

Nobody on here knows but a few have seen it. It seems to be there every time the space station passes. Right above you in the sky, going from South east to north west, goes through the plough.
Just a small one. Looks the same size as the starlink ones, moves about the same speed. It doesn't get named on the sattelitle tracker linked on this page either.
I posted the other night about the thing that went through the plough..didn’t see it tonight.

Missed it again :evil:

Saw a few people on twitter say that it was a shooting star

Nah I think it's SPOT 4

Same trajectory, same time, same height. Plus we are seeing it every night in the same place

I posted the other night about the thing that went through the plough..didn’t see it tonight.

If the link I've posted shows the table for Newcastle then its right down the bottom where it mentions spot 4. Visible at 23.43

Potentualky visible at 21.17 tonight if you've got the clear sky/dark enough for it. Not looking good here
Nah I think it's SPOT 4

Same trajectory, same time, same height. Plus we are seeing it every night in the same place

If the link I've posted shows the table for Newcastle then its right down the bottom where it mentions spot 4. Visible at 23.43

Potentualky visible at 21.17 tonight if you've got the clear sky/dark enough for it. Not looking good here
Potentially ffs

Last edited:
This thing passed over west to east very brightly and quickly. Would suggest a lower altitude than the ISS. Very bright in the twilight. Thought it might be a starlink sat but nothing else followed it.
Another bright one has just passed over. Similar trajectory but slower. Very similar brightness to the ISS which is unusual

Last edited:

Back