International Space Station - TONIGHT!!!

We had friends over from Britain a couple of years ago and the lad was amazed at how quick it travelled. Monitored it for a while couldn't believe when it returned a couple of hours later. Over here twice tonight. Using ISS tracker app.

I’m no expert folks and clearly there’s people on here who know a great deal more than me. I just thought it would be nice to point it out so if you fancy having a drink and a point at the sky. It might help us see where all fit in the limitless time space continuum or we could all just have a beer and go “there it is there it is”

Apparently going weeeeeeeee helps too
I thought I’d get a bit early practice in. Stood in the garden looking out to the West going weeeeeeeee.

I’m now blind from staring at the sun and got a wet crotch in my jeans to boot.

Remember years ago I forced my wife and kids into the garden to watch the iss going over, even better a shuttle was docked with it.
They complained non stop and totally uninterested in this magnificent sight.

I thought I’d get a bit early practice in. Stood in the garden looking out to the West going weeeeeeeee.

I’m now blind from staring at the sun and got a wet crotch in my jeans to boot.
Even better if you can bottle that weeeeeeeee and then dump it in a leafy area of London. The locals are collecting them

its looking clear folks there here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 minutes to go and counting .....................................

Last edited:

Back