International Men’s Day - Tuesday 19th

Put up some shelves, sink a few pints with a vindaloo, lay on the sofa and watch footy while dropping rank farts and pretending to adjust my bollocks.

Put up some shelves, sink a few pints with a vindaloo, lay on the sofa and watch footy while dropping rank farts and pretending to adjust my bollocks.
you would be a credit to all men if you had made her put up the shelves.. Shame... All the other stuff is top bollocks...

I think I might just spend most of the day patting the women at work on the head and feigning pantomime mock interest every time they speak...

A number of universities cancelled events planned to support international men’s day, following feminist outrage.
Is that true, or is that another meninist story? It's great to be aware of issues which affect men more than women (like suicide and prostate cancer) but generally the people who make a big guys about IMD and suchlike are using it as a cover for the fact they just don't like women very much.

Nursing an almighty hangover in some daft bints pounded bed after Monday nights shenanigans.

Seems appropriate like.
That's erotic ... And I don't know why .. X

You nearly there like??
A number of universities cancelled events planned to support international men’s day, following feminist outrage.

Need them named & shamed like.

Presumably the ‘new’ ones that are still normally whacking off at no longer being college status.

Last edited:
Aye, but you're a time Lord, Doctor.

Nah. But I do recall constant whinging, moaning and complaining from insecure blokes mithering on about how there wasn’t a International MAN’S day and how it’s all about wimmin and that lasses are always whinging and moaning and it’s all sooo discriminatory and unfair and sexist ... until it was repeatedly pointed out that actually is an International Mans Day every year.

....and here we are again

Is that true, or is that another meninist story? It's great to be aware of issues which affect men more than women (like suicide and prostate cancer) but generally the people who make a big guys about IMD and suchlike are using it as a cover for the fact they just don't like women very much.

It's definitely true because I went to one of those universities and personally know several of the signatories that signed the petition that had the event pulled.

Men used to whine like hell about international women’s day “why isn’t there a men’s day?...” typical sense of entitlement. There’s a women’s one because women organised one. If you want one, you know what to do”.

So you finally sorted your shit out. Bravo.

It's definitely true because I went to one of those universities and personally know several of the signatories that signed the petition that had the event pulled.
I would probably have questioned the genuine motives of anyone who felt the need to organise an international men's day event, so I would feel there may have been more to the story. But I didn't go to your university so I will take your word for it as you have more knowledge than I do.

Back