International Men’s Day - Tuesday 19th

Well I ll be watching Loose Men on the telly and tune in later to Men’s Hour on the radio.

Later I ll attend the Men in Construction Forum . I m particularly exited this year as the Minister of Men and Equalities is speaking.

The day after I’m playing tennis - 3 sets is more than enough for me despite the women playing 5.

That afternoon I ll get in a round of golf - can’t wait to slip on my tight micro shorts ( I ve got great legs) . Bit unfair like cos women members have to wear long trousers.

Despite the liberal elite launching a campaign to ban it in case it offends women, the first ever international men’s day is almost upon us

how will you be celebrating? Few pints and a curry for me and the lads
I'm gonna refuse to wash up.. Not watch corrie with her.. Give her the chance to be the breadwinner.. If it can be arsed to do a proper days graft.. Will eat what I Fuc£ing want to... Will drink what I Fuc£ing want to... Then have a w@nk cos I won't be bucking that night methinks

I’ll be doing the dishes, ironing and housework.

Might paint my nails if I get time.

Nails first , hon - every time.

Then get her to do the dishes.
I'm gonna refuse to wash up.. Not watch corrie with her.. Give her the chance to be the breadwinner.. If it can be arsed to do a proper days graft.. Will eat what I Fuc£ing want to... Will drink what I Fuc£ing want to... Then have a w@nk cos I won't be bucking that night methinks

You selfish bitch 😉

Back