International Fans Day

Is this going to be an annual event?

we hope so. It was great to meet the first arrivals into Sunderland yesterday. They were all over the moon to be here. A real buzz on the stadium tours yesterday afternoon.

I must give credit to the BLC at this point. They created the idea and asked Chris and then myself to support them pulling it together. They've been with us every step of the way and after a million phone calls, emails and carrier pigeons... the weekend is finally upon us after months of planning.

we hope so. It was great to meet the first arrivals into Sunderland yesterday. They were all over the moon to be here. A real buzz on the stadium tours yesterday afternoon.

I must give credit to the BLC at this point. They created the idea and asked Chris and then myself to support them pulling it together. They've been with us every step of the way and after a million phone calls, emails and carrier pigeons... the weekend is finally upon us after months of planning.
Some great pics on twitter, and a great effort from all who have travelled from around the globe, to be at the SOL today.
Well done also @Doberman and co for organising the occasion. đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź

Missed the information when it was first posted. Would have loved to have come over as it is half term here so could have flown yesterday lunchtime. Please make it a sticky (or send me a pm to exiles) when a date is fixed for next year. Hopefully you all have a brilliant time.

Well done to all involved my Irish mates have been very impressed so far.

Hope you both have a great day.
Cheers mate, and likewise, for you yourself and the family đź‘Ť

There's a young lass on the platform at H/pool station, telling someone how cold it is today, and she's wearing a f***ing tee shirt, and no coat.
Some people, man :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back