International Fans Day

My little girl is Mascot on Saturday as well
Fantastic. 👍
You'll be so proud.
I hope she has a brilliant day, and makes many great memories.
Good to hear there's a load more over from Dublin Cork and Kerry too.
It should be a canny occasion, and for once, I'll be on my best behaviour. 😊
I can put on a very passable Waterford, Cork or Dublin accent, so I can.
I'll be going as Seamus O' Chorley 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic. 👍
You'll be so proud.
I hope she has a brilliant day, and makes many great memories.

It should be a canny occasion, and for once, I'll be on my best behaviour. 😊
I can put on a very passable Waterford, Cork or Dublin accent, so I can.
I'll be going as Seamus O' Chorley 😉

Will you be out post match with Eamonn?

I'm in . Apparently locals are invited anarl.

not entirely true. There will be some locals present but they have received invites due to their involvement at some stage in the organisation. We're currently looking at well over 150+ attending so have had to cap numbers.

locals are of course welcome to join the international supporters for the rest of the itinerary but we're restricted on numbers for the business lounge.

just wanted to clarify as we are beginning to receive more and more emails from locals that would like to register. :)

There's over 150 supporters from around the world attending Saturday's game as part of #SAFC's first International Fans' Day. Supporters are travelling from USA, Canada, Taiwan, Bulgaria, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Holland, Spain, Ireland and Malta.

not entirely true. There will be some locals present but they have received invites due to their involvement at some stage in the organisation. We're currently looking at well over 150+ attending so have had to cap numbers.

locals are of course welcome to join the international supporters for the rest of the itinerary but we're restricted on numbers for the business lounge.

just wanted to clarify as we are beginning to receive more and more emails from locals that would like to register. :)
Is this going to be an annual event?

yes mate. Myself and Chris will be front of house to greet you all on the Saturday and we'll be with you across the weekend too.

we're both very excited to get it going. Just need a result this Saturday to set us up nicely!

The SL:cool:

;)

Claudio Reyna is one of my idols so if anyone has a contact for him and more importantly a budget to get him over then I wouldn't say no!
Im a fully paid up member and didnt get me invite, in fact never even got me membership, took the dosh out of me account though.
Emailed a couple of times just get fobbed off.
So in conclusion have a great day lads, but for stick the membership where the sun dont shine.

Im a fully paid up member and didnt get me invite, in fact never even got me membership, took the dosh out of me account though.
Emailed a couple of times just get fobbed off.
So in conclusion have a great day lads, but for stick the membership where the sun dont shine.
You ok?

Back