International Fans Day

We currently have 130+ exiles and international Sunderland supporters that are attending.

we're looking forward to welcoming them all along with our special guests Carlos Edwards, Stephen Elliott, Darren Williams, Kevin Ball and Jimmy Montgomery.
Are you one of the organisers

Are you one of the organisers

yes mate. Myself and Chris will be front of house to greet you all on the Saturday and we'll be with you across the weekend too.

we're both very excited to get it going. Just need a result this Saturday to set us up nicely!
He's SLO.

The SL:cool:

;)
Wot? No Colin West, Ally McCoist, Claudio Reyna, Terry Butcher or Tore Andre Flo? You're slipping lad! ;)

Sounds like a canny day, just need a good result to go with it.

Claudio Reyna is one of my idols so if anyone has a contact for him and more importantly a budget to get him over then I wouldn't say no!

Last edited:
;)

Claudio Reyna is one of my idols so if anyone has a contact for him and more importantly a budget to get him over then I wouldn't say no!
Aye, a different calibre of footballer altogether. Shame his time here was so short lived. Only a cheap gag about the rest (well Flo and Butcher were awful for us). It sounds like a good initiative

We currently have 130+ exiles and international Sunderland supporters that are attending.

we're looking forward to welcoming them all along with our special guests Carlos Edwards, Stephen Elliott, Darren Williams, Kevin Ball and Jimmy Montgomery.
Will normal match day clobber be ok, for the Business Lounge on Satda ?

Back