Interesting FACT from a well known London Restaurant Chain.

And can I also point out that since July 4th our 550 staff have served over 250,000 guests at The Wolseley, Brasserie Zédel, Colbert, Fischer’s, Soutine and Bellanger - without a single notification of infection neither amongst the staff nor customers. The Delaunayreopens today…

Best wishes and we hope to see you soon,
Jeremy King.

550 staff and 250,000 guests , not one case of COVID 19

why am I not surprised at this at all ?

We’ve been conned.

And can I also point out that since July 4th our 550 staff have served over 250,000 guests at The Wolseley, Brasserie Zédel, Colbert, Fischer’s, Soutine and Bellanger - without a single notification of infection neither amongst the staff nor customers. The Delaunayreopens today…

Jeremy King.

We’ve been conned.
So that's 3000 guests a week at each venue ish

Jeremy King.

We’ve been conned.
Their type of customers will obey the rules.

Jeremy King.

We’ve been conned.
That's not a fact, it is an assertion. And an assertion he would have absolutely no way to demonstrate. Completely biased, unfalsifiable nonsense.

Jeremy King.

We’ve been conned.

And yet I know an otherwise perfectly fit bloke, early 40's who has spent the last 9 nights fighting for his life in South Tyneside hospital. Hmm what to believe eh.

Their type of customers will obey the rules.
And sounds like the restaurant has the correct rules and precautions in place.
It's really not hard but as a society we seem to make it look very hard.
And yet I know an otherwise perfectly fit bloke, early 40's who has spent the last 9 nights fighting for his life in South Tyneside hospital. Hmm what to believe eh.
I hope he pulls through and gets well soon.
Any idea where he picked it up?

Last edited:
And sounds like the restaurant has the correct rules and precautions in place.
It's really not hard but as a society we seem to make it look very hard.

I hope he pulls through and gets well soon.
Any idea where he picked it up?

He and wife have no idea, he's been ill about 3 weeks. Last I heard he's well on the mend. They're monitoring his liver at the moment, but apparently that's not unusual. Could be out in a day or two.

Could be argued that they likely represent 90%+ of secondary transmission.

Student goes to pub and sadly becomes one of the 3%. Doesn’t properly socially distance at his halls and goes to a house party. Infects loads more.
You’ve just guessed at that haven’t you? Show some evidence that it represents 90% of secondary transmission.

Back