Interactive Map: How the North East will be affected by sea level rises

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
I never said it would. But I live very close to the dene where the water WILL go so I want to move closer to the A19. Now either people are being deliberately hard of reading today or there is some sort of thick bug going round.

Attacking posters rather than post again I see

10 metres above sea level for me, best sell me house when it gets to the TA centre, get loads more for it, Shame I will be 6 foot under by then.

Jokes about local shit holes aside, experiencing a flood must be bloody awful like, your house and garden will be trashed. We are lucky that in Sunderland we seem to be lower risk than average.

Attacking posters rather than post again I see

I guess you are one of the ones who just ignore the post and pick out the bits that offend you. Now... is it worth my while looking for your contribution to the thread or will I find just this post bitching at me?

I guess you are one of the ones who just ignore the post and pick out the bits that offend you. Now... is it worth my while looking for your contribution to the thread or will I find just this post bitching at me?

Completely wrong Im not offended in the slightest. You're one of the worst offenders for twisting about getting attacked but quite happy to dish it out yourself. Im just pointing out your usual hypocrisy.

Completely wrong Im not offended in the slightest. You're one of the worst offenders for twisting about getting attacked but quite happy to dish it out yourself. Im just pointing out your usual hypocrisy.

Still waiting for a comment on the thread subject.

Excuse the Chronic, but they embedded into the story a useful interactive zoom map that shows how the world will change through long term sea level changes caused by global warming.

For Sunderland, it predicts we will completely lose Roker, Seaburn and Hendon but everywhere else will be okay. Whitburn will become an island.
Interesting but a load of bollocks :lol:
Lower mate, it was still springing back up from the weight of the ice, after the ice age, another load of bollocks we were told, by the experts.. :lol:
It still is. Glacial rebound is lifting most of the north upwards. Poor cockernees are going to be forever blowing bubbles under water though :lol:
I never said it would. But I live very close to the dene where the water WILL go so I want to move closer to the A19. Now either people are being deliberately hard of reading today or there is some sort of thick bug going round.
It WON'T go marra. Relax and forget about moving if you're happy where you are. It's just Chronicle bullshit :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like Bob Murray wanting to move to Doxy Park once Nissan was knocked back wasn’t as daft an idea as painted. He should’ve took up the offer of locating the AOL to the Dalton Park site though as it looks a gonner in its current guise though.

Back