Inter Milan - fuck they playing at?

I know they’re doing canny under Conte but their additions are baffling

Lukaku makes sense
Sanchez does not
Ashley Young ffs
Victor Moses!
Eriksen would be decent

a premier league cast off squad
Tbf players like Young tend to suit the Italian league. He's versatile and experienced, and they don't rely on pace as much. He's a decent signing given their fullback options tend to be pretty shit. Likewise Moses was quality under Conte.

Eriksen is one of the best players in the world on his day. I think Italian football will suite him more than the English game.

Hope he’s in the mood to prove a point when he comes up against Scumgland in March too

Eriksen is one of the best players in the world on his day. I think Italian football will suite him more than the English game.

Hope he’s in the mood to prove a point when he comes up against Scumgland in March too
Eriksen is one of the best players in the world on his day when a boat load of others are off there day, he is a good player but not in the world class of players

Scumgland? You’re not english?
All class signings :lol:
Except young. He’s shite.
Sanchez is a class signing? :lol:

Last edited:

Back