Insulate Britain

If they're blocking the roads, then the cars are sitting idle with the engines running. So they're actually creating more pollution from doing this

Maybe you’d like to ‘turn their heads to mush’ which you suggested for another fellow human? That public school humiliation has turned you into one sick individual.
He may be friends with lambchops...don't even ask :D

Terrorism is terrorism, whether administered by the gun or the keyboard.

Like the panic buyers this shows a very primitive, immature and ignorant way of thinking. The sooner they are all locked up in an institution the better.

It shows a bit of pride and bollocks, also. Got to give them that, they’re standing up for something in a peaceful manner.

They’re going about it the wrong way though. Block a test track, car garages, a fast food drive through, not a road that public services need.

I literally said in the third reply to this very thread I do not agree with their methods.

I don’t agree with those who encourage running these protestors over either.
So you are a normal rational thinking human, yes these people are idiots but no one should inflict violence on anyone

You've got to inconvenience the people making the decisions, not the public.
The public will turn on you and you will get no sympathy.

Why not block the streets where the ministers live and work instead and leave the rest of us alone.
I tend to agree and the ultra polluters should also be targeted eg McDonalds. XR were/are doing this but this splinter group have a different MO.

Back