Insulate Britain

I've said what I need to say. It's your problem you don't like it. You don't seem to be targeting the OP who said similar....

They aren't bothering me on the M25.

The OP is a wind up account. You’re the one who kicks off about Labour being unkind, who frets that milkshake throwing will lead to people throwing acid, yet have no qualms about saying people should seriously harm these protestors.

You’re a massive hypocrite, completely shown up which is why you’ve got nothing to say.

The OP is a wind up account. You’re the one who kicks off about Labour being unkind, who frets that milkshake throwing will lead to people throwing acid, yet have no qualms about saying people should seriously harm these protestors.

You’re a massive hypocrite, completely shown up which is why you’ve got nothing to say.
I've said what I wanted to say but it's now deleted. Stand by what I've said but won't post it again as i'll end up banned

Was going to start a thread on this. Blocked the M25 this morning, this time right in the middle of the motorway not at a slip junction.

They are playing a very dangerous game, only takes one distracted driver and someone dies.
Small price to pay for saving the plant from implosion IMO
Tough if you don't like it.
Aren't you the bloke who likes to cry about a poster that you think wished an illness on you?

f***ing tree hugging,lentil scranning, soap dodging tramps! Run the fookers owa! By all means protest, but do it in a manner that doesnt potentially penalise decent honest folk who are just going to graft to put food on the table for the kids and a roof over heads! Dimwit fucktarts!

Last edited:
I nearly ran someone over on the A19 years ago. Stupid sod tried to cross the carriageway on foot.

It's a good job I'd had a performance brake upgrade a few weeks prior, otherwise they would have been brown bread.

Stopped about a foot short of them and they just stood there in shock. I pulled into the next layby as I was shaking like hell.

It's not only the protesters putting themselves in danger, but it's the effect it might have on a driver if they accidentally plough into one of them.

Last edited:
Good for them, about time more people in this country started protesting, been to much apathy over the years.
Surely its down to your own common sense to get it done, these people are idiots ,as I said earlier,someone is going to get killed

Good on them. Hopefully it brings meaningful change, the only way to get attention is to piss people off otherwise it goes unnoticed.

You need to seriously get a grip of your life if you think they should be purposely killed for protesting.

never changes fook all and these lot are just lost people with no direction in their lives or sick of there shit lives so they go out and cause a nuisance...load of overprivileged whoppers still living of mammy and daddy

Good on them. Hopefully it brings meaningful change, the only way to get attention is to piss people off otherwise it goes unnoticed.

You need to seriously get a grip of your life if you think they should be purposely killed for protesting.
That’s fairly unimaginative. There are myriad ways we’ve learned to draw attention to things in society. ‘Pissing people off’ is hardly the only effective one.

It is, however, one of the ones most likely to be counter-productive.

Last edited:
That’s fairly unimaginative. There are myriad ways we’ve learned to draw attention to things in society. ‘Pissing people off’ is hardly the only effective one.

It is, however, one of the ones most likely to be counter-productive.
What would be your alternative way of drawing attention to this? Like them or hate them, Extinction Rebellion were a force for change a couple of years back and their methods were broadly similar to this, disruption of daily life.

There wont be a protest in history that hasn't pissed off a group of people. It'll always happen.

Back