Insulate Britain

I’ll give you chance to edit or delete that because that’s a shocking thing to say, especially for a bloke who had posted “Kinder, gentler politics” over and over and over

Guess kindler, gentler politics is a double standard you apply to Labour but not yourself.

Kinder, gentle politics

Kinder, gentler politics. Little wonder they're miles behind in the polls. Absolute mess

Gentle kinder politics from Labour's very own mortgage advisor

Last edited:
I’ll give you chance to edit or delete that because that’s a shocking thing to say, especially for a bloke who had posted “Kinder, gentler politics” over and over and over

Guess kindler, gentler politics is a double standard you apply to Labour but not yourself.
Tough if you don't like it.

Tough if you don't like it.

It’s really not on what you’ve posted and you should apologise for it. Considering you kicked off about someone throwing a milkshake at Farage. I recall you called the milkshake thrower a yob but here you are advocating inflicting serious harm on protestors.

So the milkshake thrower is a yob, you said it’s only a matter of time before milkshake throwing becomes more violent but here you are saying these protestors should have far more serious violence inflicted upon them.

Seems that it’s another case of Gordon
Muchall’s Double Standards.

Last edited:
I know they're doing it simply to get attention, but it's ironic that they choose to do things that significantly increase carbon output as a result of their actions.

I agree with their intentions, but the way they are going about it is alienating people and damaging the whole movement. I would bring taking the knee into the same category. When you've got something that is a controversial method of getting your point across, it is alienating large amounts of people, therefore there are far better gestures you can make instead that get more people on board and spread your good message a better way.

Last edited:

Back