Insulate Britain

She tried to drive into them but it’s her you feel sorry for? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

f***ing hell.
Yes I feel sorry for her caught up in that shit. If she'd tried to drive her car into them or rammed them as frij said then I'm sure she'd have easily managed it. The car touched one of them there was no injuries nothing. She touched one and then stopped when she realised they weren't going to move. You can understand her frustration.

Yes I feel sorry for her caught up in that shit. If she'd tried to drive her car into them or rammed them as frij said then I'm sure she'd have easily managed it. The car touched one of them there was no injuries nothing. She touched one and then stopped when she realised they weren't going to move. You can understand her frustration.

I can understand her frustration. Do you consider driving her car into protestors, even if deliberately and at slow speed, is justified? She could have caused serious injury with just a single mistake.

Would you trust an angry, screaming stranger to only nudge you with her car?

Lost her cool? She rammed them with her car.

I do not condone Insulate Britain’s actions and don’t appreciate the danger they created for emergency services vehicles or people with urgent needs.

I said this back then and I’ll say it again now.
Rammed? Hmm. If I brush against you as I'm hurrying by does that mean I've just beaten you up?

I can understand her frustration. Do you consider driving her car into protestors, even if deliberately and at slow speed, is justified? She could have caused serious injury with just a single mistake.

Would you trust an angry, screaming stranger to only nudge you with her car?
I don't make a habit of sitting on. Motorways so that isn't going to happen. You're massively exaggerating what occured. Nobody was rammed

I don't make a habit of sitting on. Motorways so that isn't going to happen. You're massively exaggerating what occured. Nobody was rammed

That's unsurprisingly, not an answer.

Okay let's be very literal about it then. An angry woman, shouted, screamed and gesticulated at protestors who were blocking the road, before getting in her car and driving into them, in an attempt to force them off the road.

Do you consider that to be acceptable conduct or is this another question that you'll dodge?

That's unsurprisingly, not an answer.

Okay let's be very literal about it then. An angry woman, shouted, screamed and gesticulated at protestors who were blocking the road, before getting in her car and driving into them, in an attempt to force them off the road.

Do you consider that to be acceptable conduct or is this another question that you'll dodge?
What injuries were there after she rammed them? They must have been pretty bad all this ramming, forcing and driving into by a git massive heavy car.

What injuries were there after she rammed them? They must have been pretty bad all this ramming, forcing and driving into by a git massive heavy car.

Again, no answer to the questions I've asked you. It seems in Zinedine's world you can recklessly endanger the safety of other people with your car without condemnation.

So long as they're people you don't like. Protestors and for you, Guardian readers I guess :lol:

Again, no answer to the questions I've asked you. It seems in Zinedine's world you can recklessly endanger the safety of other people with your car without condemnation.

So long as they're people you don't like. Protestors and for you, Guardian readers I guess :lol:
I don't answer loaded questions that have nothing in common with what happened. Especially from the smbs own Mr angry. Once again you're playing to the gallery and attention seeking to get those likes. A bloke who voted leave in a referendum then the day after was slagging off leavers for voting leave. Why the change of mind? Because leave voters were getting dogs abuse and you wanted to join in, not receive it. I'm all for protest but not protests that puts lives in danger by stopping emergency services. Hope that helps.

I don't answer loaded questions that have nothing in common with what happened. Especially from the smbs own Mr angry. Once again you're playing to the gallery and attention seeking to get those likes. A bloke who voted leave in a referendum then the day after was slagging off leavers for voting leave. Why the change of mind? Because leave voters were getting dogs abuse and you wanted to join in, not receive it. I'm all for protest but not protests that puts lives in danger by stopping emergency services. Hope that helps.

You must have missed the part where I said I don't back Insulate Britain's methods. I've repeatedly said that. In this thread and way back when they first started doing this. Here's a quote from me from September 2021, long before this incident.

Absolutely daft what they’re doing. I respect the aim but not the method

I also don't think it's okay for someone to drive into protestors. I don't understand why you feel sorry for her. Her actions were extremely dangerous. If she had accidentally applied too much pressure on the accelerator, she could have seriously harmed those protestors. It was exceptionally reckless to try and use her car to 'nudge' them.

Would you feel confident in your ability, in that moment, visibly infuriated, to apply enough power to 'nudge' the protestor but not enough to cause harm?

The police should drag these people off the road. I would have no problem with private citizens dragging these people off the road, but to use a car to do it is incredibly reckless and unjustifiable.

This isn't about playing to some gallery, this is about not condoning behaviour that is extremely dangerous and reckless. 'Nudging' protestors with a two-tonne Range Rover? It's not like she could even see them, their heads were below the bonnet and out of sight, she was literally in that moment, just driving the car forward with no way of knowing what injury she could be causing.

Last edited:
You must have missed the part where I said I don't back Insulate Britain's methods. I've repeatedly said that. In this thread and way back when they first started doing this. Here's a quote from me from September 2021, long before this incident.

I also don't think it's okay for someone to drive into protestors. I don't understand why you feel sorry for her. Her actions were extremely dangerous. If she had accidentally applied too much pressure on the accelerator, she could have seriously harmed those protestors. It was exceptionally reckless to try and use her car to 'nudge' them.

Would you feel confident in your ability, in that moment, visibly infuriated, to apply enough power to 'nudge' the protestor but not enough to cause harm?

The police should drag these people off the road. I would have no problem with private citizens dragging these people off the road, but to use a car to do it is incredibly reckless and unjustifiable.
I said I disagree with their methods and you turned that into I'm against protest. Which surely must mean you are also anti protest if you are against their methods.
You also asked me if I condoned the woman in the car implying I did. When I had actually said I felt sorry for her, which I do. Even one of the protestors apologised to her for the trouble it had caused her and the loss of her license.
Then there's the stroke woman who was paralysed by their actions and the woman pleading with them to let her through to get to hospital. All pretty disgusting stiff just to make a point. This was discussed on radio 2 phone in today and it's clear the public don't agree with that type of protesting. Now it's going to be clamped down on which will no doubt affect other protests.

Last edited:
I said I disagree with their methods and you turned that into I'm against protest. Which surely must mean you are also anti protest if you are against their methods.
You also asked me if I condoned the woman in the car implying I did. When I had actually said I felt sorry for her, which I do. Even one of the protestors apologised to her for the trouble it had caused her and the loss of her license.
Then there's the stroke woman who was paralysed by their actions and the woman pleading with them to let her through to get to hospital. All pretty disgusting stiff just to make a point. This was discussed on radio 2 phone in today and it's clear the public don't agree with that type of protesting. Now it's going to be clamped down on which will no doubt affect other protests.

Well you do seem to be taking the side of a woman who recklessly endangered the life of two protestors, by using her car against them.

By taking the side of a woman who engages in conduct that could reasonably have caused serious, life-threatening harm to protestors, you've certainly done enough to make people at least wonder how you feel about protestors in general. Which is why I asked, and that question was ignored.

I don't condone Insulate Britain's methods, not one bit. I think what they did was wrong and I would happily see them dragged from the streets by the police or if necessary, private citizens. I draw the line however at violent conduct towards them, especially when that conduct is extremely reckless and involves using a car as a means of causing harm, or causing people to believe they are about to be harmed, if they do not bow to the demands of the driver.

I would happily see them dragged from the streets by the police or if necessary, private citizens.
But the police were more concerned with the well-being of the protestors than in the needs and potential harm that was being done to the general public, who when all is said and done pay a small fortune for the privilege of using the roads.

I remember reading at the time that a couple of drivers were told that they risked being arrested for assault if they forcibly removed protestors who were peacefully demonstrating.

When the law appears to be on the side of the bad guys, I can appreciate peoples frustration, and thus the decision to take the law into their own hands.

Well you do seem to be taking the side of a woman who recklessly endangered the life of two protestors, by using her car against them.

By taking the side of a woman who engages in conduct that could reasonably have caused serious, life-threatening harm to protestors, you've certainly done enough to make people at least wonder how you feel about protestors in general. Which is why I asked, and that question was ignored.

I don't condone Insulate Britain's methods, not one bit. I think what they did was wrong and I would happily see them dragged from the streets by the police or if necessary, private citizens. I draw the line however at violent conduct towards them, especially when that conduct is extremely reckless and involves using a car as a means of causing harm, or causing people to believe they are about to be harmed, if they do not bow to the demands of the driver.
I can't be arsed to go over your ridiculous exaggerations again. As for feeling sorry for somebody means you're anti protest, I can't even begin to answer something that bizarre. Obviously you're very anti protest as you want to see them dragged along the streets. Now that would cause them some harm. Much more harm them a car nudging them. I'll leave it at that because replying and repeating the same obvious points gets just a bit boring.

Surprisingly enough I agree with @Frijj but does it not gave you a bit of fuzzy warm feeling when you see these protesters get a little nudge while feeling disappointment at the same time.

I know you know how humanity works unlike the majority on here. So did it make you smile a little when you saw this genuine whim of humanity.

I can't be arsed to go over your ridiculous exaggerations again. As for feeling sorry for somebody means you're anti protest, I can't even begin to answer something that bizarre. Obviously you're very anti protest as you want to see them dragged along the streets. Now that would cause them some harm. Much more harm them a car nudging them. I'll leave it at that because replying and repeating the same obvious points gets just a bit boring.

Haven’t exaggerated anything, meanwhile you keep repeating this nonsense about feeling sorry for her.

It’s like you only read every other word and get angry at something that hasn’t been said. Bizarre. You crack on supporting a woman who recklessly and needlessly endangered the lives of two other people.
Surprisingly enough I agree with @Frijj but does it not gave you a bit of fuzzy warm feeling when you see these protesters get a little nudge while feeling disappointment at the same time.

I know you know how humanity works unlike the majority on here. So did it make you smile a little when you saw this genuine whim of humanity.

Would have no problem if they got dragged away by the police but not driven into by a Mum on the school run

Zinedine obv seduced by the woman’s photo shoot soon after.

Last edited:
Haven’t exaggerated anything, meanwhile you keep repeating this nonsense about feeling sorry for her.

It’s like you only read every other word and get angry at something that hasn’t been said. Bizarre. You crack on supporting a woman who recklessly and needlessly endangered the lives of two other people.

Would have no problem if they got dragged away by the police but not driven into by a Mum on the school run

Zinedine obv seduced by the woman’s photo shoot soon after.
You've exaggerated everything. You're happy to see protestors having their faces dragged along a road by the public or police but turn being touched by a car into a life or death crisis. You get upset when anybody disagrees with you and resort to straw man arguments and lies. It's all oxygen for your need to argue and be the centre of a thread though I suppose.

Back