Instinct

Quirky US detective show which has started recently on one of the Sky channels (Sky Widnes as it's now known). Seems quite good. Alan Cumming is an ex-CIA professor of psychology and a woman who seemingly was in Neighbours plays an NYPD detective whose previous partner (and fiance) was killed in the line of duty. They pair up to deliver something that's similar in spirit to Death In Paradise. Whoopi Goldberg, the generally excellent Naveen Andrews and Danny Ings (not that one) co-star.

Seen the whole series, it’s not very good. Acting and writing are poor. The gay relationship that cumming I presume asked to be included is really awkward and the actor playing his husband is not good.

All that said, for some reason I continued to watch it week after week …

Seen the whole series, it’s not very good. Acting and writing are poor. The gay relationship that cumming I presume asked to be included is really awkward and the actor playing his husband is not good.

All that said, for some reason I continued to watch it week after week …

All fair comment... Daniel Ings is his husband. I'm kind of enjoying it. It's easy to pull apart but enjoyable.

All fair comment... Daniel Ings is his husband. I'm kind of enjoying it. It's easy to pull apart but enjoyable.
Suppose he had to do something with all those injuries before going to Southampton.

Think I kinda enjoyed it too for all the reasons you said below, despite it being kinda shit.

Back