Instant Camera Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langy

Central Defender
Hi,

Never posted in the photography forum before so hello, looking for some advice on an instant print camera for a wedding, rather than the photo booth thing I want to set up props and get guests to take a photo and then pin it up on a wheel we have done up. On first look the polaroid look a bit pricey film wise. Next best I have seen is a Fuji minimax around £80/100 for the camera with 20 films and £70 for an extra 100 shots. Does anyone recommend one of the mini series or something similar that would suffice.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Never posted in the photography forum before so hello, looking for some advice on an instant print camera for a wedding, rather than the photo booth thing I want to set up props and get guests to take a photo and then pin it up on a wheel we have done up. On first look the polaroid look a bit pricey film wise. Next best I have seen is a Fuji minimax around £80/100 for the camera with 20 films and £70 for an extra 100 shots. Does anyone recommend one of the mini series or something similar that would suffice.

Thanks in advance

Would you not be better off shooting them yourself and using something like the Fuji Instax to print them?

If I was at a wedding and I shot photos and printed them, the only place it would be going is in my pocket :lol:

Fuji Instax is the way to go - affordable and reliable. The 'Polaroid' stuff is now made by Impossible who took on the old Polaroid factory. They're still in the experimental stage, it's a pain in the arse to use, expensive and often doesn't even work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back