Inside No.9

Just caught up on the one shown last night. Brilliant stuff. Do wonder how long it can go on though. It doesn't have a natural shelf life like other BBC productions like Still Game but just where do they call it quits.

Inside No. 9 must be different things, to different people… I thought it was poor, one of the poorest they’ve ever done. Thought the first four of this series had all been half decent too.
Definitely this. I liked the first, thought the second was nowhere near their usual standard and worst one I've seen, the third was good and last one I haven't made my mind up yet.

For me this series is the weakest still, but then if they come out with a couple of belters in the last two then it could redeem itself.

Bit of a mixed bag so far this series, the one in the Welsh school has been my favourite. Mind I still got a chill down my spine watching the one about the author.

Enjoyed the last one tonight, even having read sheersmiths Twitter comments about this being the final one ever…

Who then tweeted afterwards there’s a twist and their doing two more.

Enjoyed the last one tonight, even having read sheersmiths Twitter comments about this being the final one ever…

Who then tweeted afterwards there’s a twist and their doing two more.
Haven’t watched it yet but I like the twist.

Thought this series had a great start and end just the 2 episodes in the middle 'Nine Lives Kat' & 'Kid/Nap' were really poor, last episode one of the best though!

Just watched final episode of the season.

f***ing hell that was grim. Brilliant and that, but anxiety was through the roof from start to finish!

Back