Inside No.9

Interesting that the last one has divided opinion. I thought it was excellent albeit I take @Lexingtongue point about the clinical description not being necessary.
The acting and writing was superb and whilst the blogger was annoying, that was the point and it was brilliantly done.
I've just this second commented on your Twitter post. :lol: How strange.

Interesting that the last one has divided opinion. I thought it was excellent albeit I take @Lexingtongue point about the clinical description not being necessary.
The acting and writing was superb and whilst the blogger was annoying, that was the point and it was brilliantly done.
Those YouTubers behave exactly like that.
[/QUOTE]
Those YouTubers behave exactly like that.

Logon or register to see this image

The Stakeout
Inside No. 9Series 5
Episode 6 of 6
Two police officers always have time to get to know each other on the night shift. But PC Thompson’s previous partner died in a brutal attack less than a month ago, the forensics have gone missing, and PC Varney is beginning to ask a lot of awkward questions.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it but there were a number of problems I had with it, plot holes. I'll see if anyone else shares them.

I'd be interested to see what you come up with, as they're such sticklers for detail.

The clues came thick and fast throughout, I just didn't see them till the end!
I had inklings from the long in the tooth comment when coupled with the setting. I was almost convinced at the stiletto dagger.

Here's a question and I apologise if I'm being obtuse, but why did he save his life at the docks? Was there some specific reason why he wanted to kill him himself at the boneyard? Or was he just being malicious?

Here's a question and I apologise if I'm being obtuse, but why did he save his life at the docks? Was there some specific reason why he wanted to kill him himself at the boneyard? Or was he just being malicious?
Shearsmith needed Pemberton to feed Pemberton's partner that Shearsmith killed before

Back