Inside No.9

i went straight to netflix after last nights one and picked out an old episode for a form of binge-effect...
It was a decent watch but prefer the darker ones. Watched Sardines and 'To have and to Hold' over the weekend again, forgot how disturbing 'To have and to hold' is, class.

Well, I don’t know what to make of that.
I’m not sure if it was any good... by not sure, I think I need to watch it again... spent most of it trying to remember what happened in psychoville rather than watching it.
Class throwback to Psychoville that, bet a few people are puzzled who never watched it though :lol:
I’ve not watched it in year & was just as puzzled... :confused:

Last edited:
I’m not sure if it was any good... by not sure, I think I need to watch it again... spent most of it trying to remember what happened in psychoville rather than watching it.

I’ve not watched it in year & was just as puzzled... :confused:

You don't really need to remember what happened, but I think to truly enjoy that episode you need to have watched it.

Mr Jelly is easily one of my favourite of their characters.

Last edited:
I think my only concern may be that inside no.9 has been such new territory, revisiting old subject matter suggests you’re running out of new ideas.
It doesn't bode well if you have to revert to previous material, I suppose. Alienates part of the audience if they haven't seen the previous stuff, and based on what you and Venk have said, it doesn't make a great deal of sense if you haven't? Think both have been pretty poor so far compared to the previous stuff.

You don't really need to remember what happened, but I think to truly enjoy that episode you need to have watched it.

Mr Jelly is easily one of my favourite of their characters.
I enjoyed it and I’ve not seen much of psychoville. I think I need to though...

Didn't think much of that tbh - hopefully that's the dud episode out the way, wasn't a fan of Psychoville either, loved LOG though.

I thought it was great, really enjoyed it. I didn't fall asleep watching it like I did for last weeks episode, so it must have been good. Got some warped minds those two, wanking off her son man :lol:

Never seen Psychoville and didn't know of the link with that episode until now.

I thought it was poor last night and didn't like that they brought in characters from Psychoville (a program I did like), they just felt out of place in this. It was like two totally different shows colliding and it didn't work for me.

Back