Inside No 9 series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought the latest one was really good. My favourite is still the burglar one (not sure which series it was).

Just watched last nights and thought it was a cracker, not the best they've ever done but it was really good imo. Thought the "I know him so well" bit was hilarious.

I thought the latest one was really good. My favourite is still the burglar one (not sure which series it was).
First series I think, that's our lass' favourite as well.

Didn't enjoy last nights episode- poor by their standards. Last week's Sphinx episode was incredibly dark and extremely clever. How they crammed that into a 30 minute episode I don't know. Like Tales Of The Unexpected on acid.

It's a cracking programme, but this weeks was the weakest for a while.

Could see the twist that the deaf lass had the last laugh from a mile off so was expecting something else that never materialised.

Still, it's brilliant how they establish characters, plot, and then usually a big finale into 30 mins without becoming repetitive either.

Whoever wrote the crossword one must be really clever. Bit dark like but very well written.

It's a cracking programme, but this weeks was the weakest for a while.

Could see the twist that the deaf lass had the last laugh from a mile off so was expecting something else that never materialised.

Still, it's brilliant how they establish characters, plot, and then usually a big finale into 30 mins without becoming repetitive either.

Whoever wrote the crossword one must be really clever. Bit dark like but very well written.

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here but Steve Pemberton wrote the actual crossword for it, it appeared in the Guardian as it's cryptic crossword the day that it aired.

Whole episode was incredibly clever and we'll put together.

Don't know if it's been mentioned on here but Steve Pemberton wrote the actual crossword for it, it appeared in the Guardian as it's cryptic crossword the day that it aired.

Whole episode was incredibly clever and we'll put together.

You beat me to it about the crossword.

Just saw the Karaoke one, thought it was still very good and very clever (in a different way), while being a little more 'traditional' and lacking the huge twists most of the episodes usually have.

Inside No 9 is up there with the greats for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back