Inside No 9 series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artie Fufkin

Midfield
It feels like a lifetime waiting for the new series to start but it was worth the wait. As usual it had twists and turns every few minutes with the obligatory big twist at the end. Can't wait for next week's episode and chuffed to hear they're already working on series 4.

Didn't think that it was quite up there with the best, but glad it's back. Mind, the Christmas special was absolutely superb.

Such a brilliant programme.

Didn't realise it was back!

Is the christmas special available to watch anywhere? Missed that as well.

Brilliant programme, the Sheridan Smith episode and the Samaritans one two of the best - although I'd say there isn't a duff episode.

Missed last nights so I'll be watching on iplayer tonight, as a few have said the Christmas one was excellent, thought the twist worked really well.

Saw a little article the other day about a rabbit statue that's in every episode, got to keep an eye out for it now

Logon or register to see this image

I don't want to directly post a link to something that's not legal but if you google 'inside no 9 christmas online' you should get a link to the Christmas special.

Cheers for the heads up I didnt realise it had started again, watched the Christmas episode then there was nowt so wasn't sure on the start date

I'll watch it on Iplayer tonight

never seen any of this but read it described as a modern day "tales of the unexpected"

is that true?

I'm a fan of all their stuff but wasn't keen on tonight's episode (Empty Orchestra) , was all a bit predictable and not particularly funny.

Last night's was canny I thought. Tough job coming after the Sphinx, which was brilliant, but was a bit gentler and enjoyed it.

Barely saw any of the first two series, anybody know where I can catch up with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back