Inside information on your club.

So many claim to know and most know nothing.
However a few really do know.
Two very interesting conversations I had this Morning regarding my own club which I would never post on a forum when in strict confidence.

A few on here will be privileged to no doubt have access whether it be players, parents, employees.

Was mint when me mate worked with John Hayes when Drummaville were here. I was itk as fuck

I also got a few snippets the season before last as me mates mate was a camera man for the Netflix doc, he told me miles before it was public knowledge that we were signing McManaman as he filmed him arriving at the AOL

Last edited:
If you are in the know you are cannon fodder, either made to look daft if it doesn't come off, or a look at me tit!

True.
I guess an advantage Supporting a smaller club and getting to know players, parents and employees as the 3 examples in the original thread.
Certainly gives an insight into football and the club that you support.
Very lucky indeed and I wouldn’t compromise when told in confidence.

@skunk hater is about the only genuine ITK I’ve seen on here.

.....and wonder the contact / contacts he has.
Under the PDC era for example I knew the CEO.

I think they come and go when there's a change in management/owner and even when players come and go. There's no chance that anyone can know every part of the club inside out and do it for years.

That spot on.
The more you go and get involved the more people you are likely to meet.

Last edited:
I think they come and go when there's a change in management/owner and even when players come and go. There's no chance that anyone can know every part of the club inside out and do it for years.

I’ve known a fair bit for a number of years but tbh I’ve stopped asking as “aye we’re trying to sign a striker from Yeovil” isn’t really all that exciting. :lol:

So many claim to know and most know nothing.
However a few really do know.
Two very interesting conversations I had this Morning regarding my own club which I would never post on a forum when in strict confidence.

A few on here will be privileged to no doubt have access whether it be players, parents, employees.
?

A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Back