Inside information on your club.

I think they come and go when there's a change in management/owner and even when players come and go. There's no chance that anyone can know every part of the club inside out and do it for years.
Had the Same kit man for yonks he probably hears alot....in fact he probably is the itk's main source Hp

If you let a mate know stuff that was happening at work at it kept ending up as common knowledge you'd question how much of a mate they are and you'd stop telling them stuff.

So many claim to know and most know nothing.
However a few really do know.
Two very interesting conversations I had this Morning regarding my own club which I would never post on a forum when in strict confidence.

A few on here will be privileged to no doubt have access whether it be players, parents, employees.
Literally no idea what this is about. You going through a bad time mate? You’ve just got boring over time and personally don’t find your posts worthwhile anymore. Maybe I’m bitter but you certainly let us know we are lower league football now.

nee idea. I haven't asked. ;)

End of next week a signing. Great when you actually know the person involved.
........ that’s one out of 3.

Literally no idea what this is about. You going through a bad time mate? You’ve just got boring over time and personally don’t find your posts worthwhile anymore. Maybe I’m bitter but you certainly let us know we are lower league football now.

Ignore me I would.
At least the fixtures are out Thursday.......starting to miss it.

Last edited:
Relax OP, good luck next season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was mint when me mate worked with John Hayes when Drummaville were here. I was itk as fuck

I also got a few snippets the season before last as me mates mate was a camera man for the Netflix doc, he told me miles before it was public knowledge that we were signing McManaman as he filmed him arriving at the AOL
Then you completely showed yourself up with that Borini horseshit and had to go into hiding for a year.

"ITK as fuck"

:D

Then you completely showed yourself up with that Borini horseshit and had to go into hiding for a year.

"ITK as fuck"

:D

It was 18 month or i would of lost the bet. Plus that was way after John Hayes was here and was a guess (i was very confident on):lol:

Last edited:
True.
I guess an advantage Supporting a smaller club and getting to know players, parents and employees as the 3 examples in the original thread.
Certainly gives an insight into football and the club that you support.
Very lucky indeed and I wouldn’t compromise when told in confidence.

.....and wonder the contact / contacts he has.
Under the PDC era for example I knew the CEO.

That spot on.
The more you go and get involved the more people you are likely to meet.
Ahhh haway mate, tell us what you know??????/

Back