Insanity workout

Fuck, just done the fit test and was NOT expecting that. Much harder than I thought it would be. Thought I'd nail it, nope. I'd nail Tina though, and Shaun if he told me I had to.
:lol:

Tina is boss like m8...

Some great box shots coming up in the vids ahead...

Just done Day8 today... The power squats and moving press ups DO NOT get easier...

:lol:

Tina is boss like m8...

Some great box shots coming up in the vids ahead...

Just done Day8 today... The power squats and moving press ups DO NOT get easier...

:lol: She is dreamy mind. That set of abs man! Deary me.

Looking forward to tomorrow actually.

Question o all: What do people do if they know they can't make a day, squeeze 2 sessions in on one day? Obviously not one after tother. Thinking I may struggle on a Friday to be honest, so was thinking either 2 on Thursday or 2 on Saturday - or make that my rest day and go on a Sunday(Hangover could play a part).

Question o all: What do people do if they know they can't make a day, squeeze 2 sessions in on one day? Obviously not one after tother. Thinking I may struggle on a Friday to be honest, so was thinking either 2 on Thursday or 2 on Saturday - or make that my rest day and go on a Sunday(Hangover could play a part).
Not missed a day yet... But got a wedding in a few weeks and plan to 'move' my rest day to accommodate it...

Just pick up the schedule next you can - I think the 65? days actually took me 72 because i missed a couple of days with work and a couple with my knees hurting like feck from power jumps and some from near fatal alcohol poisoning.

Just pick up the schedule next you can - I think the 65? days actually took me 72 because i missed a couple of days with work and a couple with my knees hurting like feck from power jumps and some from near fatal alcohol poisoning.

I don't actually think it's realistic to do the full 60 days without as much as a break sometimes....I think mine ended up 68 days or something simply because sometimes you can't fit it in. I was away working a few times so missed days or had to change around my rest days to suit.

No matter how it's done though, theres still good results to be had if you stick with it. :)

On to Day10 today...

Really looking forward to getting home and doing it...

Hooked! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1381340399][/DOUBLEPOST]Day10 done ;)

Last edited:
Getting back into this bastard again. Had to stop my latest re-attempt a few weeks ago.
Starting day 1 tonight.

On to Day10 today...

Really looking forward to getting home and doing it...

Hooked! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1381340399][/DOUBLEPOST]Day10 done ;)

Well in lad. Day 4 done today. The cardio recovery, was alreet, my balance is f***ing shocking though. Can't do tomorrow as I'm at Squash tomorrow with the owld man. Gonna take me about 3 months to do the full schedule what with footy n squad n that

Well in lad. Day 4 done today. The cardio recovery, was alreet, my balance is f***ing shocking though. Can't do tomorrow as I'm at Squash tomorrow with the owld man. Gonna take me about 3 months to do the full schedule what with footy n squad n that
Well done m8...

Just done Day 11 (card recover), but sneaked a 4 mile jog in before it...

I've not felt this good in myself since my mid 30s!

Well done m8...

Just done Day 11 (card recover), but sneaked a 4 mile jog in before it...

I've not felt this good in myself since my mid 30s!

Did your core improve any, and what about your balance? I looked like Michael J Fox after a night out with Pete Doherty trying to hold some of the poses.

Day13 (2 weeks) in now... Feeling very good...

Went for a 4 mile run at lunch time... Then done PureCardio/CardioAbs just there before bed...

Only lost 4lbs so far doing this, but (don't know if it's psychological) look better for it...

Rest day tomorrow, but going to go for a 7 mile run...

Feel friggin great ;)

Back