Ins and Outs November 2019

A dreadful effort from the OP.

The SMB looks to @mini-x2 as our resident style guru to advise us of fashions and how to deport ourselves in contemporary polite society.

Proffering an expensive shit hat with no 'outs' is no substitute for his positive lifestyle guidance.

I agree with most of that and in the interests of clarity I'm fully aware that Mini has carved out a niche for himself when it comes to clothing and style Fascism. I have no desire to start a turf war on Mini's turf. All I'm saying is there is a dazzling 850 quid hat out there and there are only so many of them on the shelves: this opportunity won't last forever.

@mini-x2 Have you seen this shite? :evil:

Don’t worry, I’ll run this simple-minded imposter out of town. That’ll be the last you see of him.
A dreadful effort from the OP.

The SMB looks to @mini-x2 as our resident style guru to advise us of fashions and how to deport ourselves in contemporary polite society.

Proffering an expensive shit hat with no 'outs' is no substitute for his positive lifestyle guidance.

THIS.

Don’t worry, I’ll run this simple-minded imposter out of town. That’ll be the last you see of him.

THIS.
With the first reply on the tread, you can see you even have the backing of the 'Double Denim Squad' standing up for your 'Ins and Outs' thread niche on here. That says something about the reverence that SMB hold for your monthly thread. ;)

Back