Innocent couple smashed to death by the police

An innocent couple that drove on the wrong side of the road to evade police?

Happened right by my house.
I skip read that article and that's what I'm puzzled at. Why would they be driving on the wrong side risking theirs and others lives to evade 9 police cars regardless of being involved in the robbery? Surely you would just stop and say "WTF you on about?" to the police when they accused about the robbery?

It would appear they'd done something wrong though, I mean a 9 car police chase crossing on to the wrong side of the road....

You don't drive from that area of Harrow to Acton, running from cars and a helicopter, ending up on the wrong side of the road, if innocent.

I skip read that article and that's what I'm puzzled at. Why would they be driving on the wrong side risking theirs and others lives to evade 9 police cars regardless of being involved in the robbery? Surely you would just stop and say "WTF you on about?" to the police when they accused about the robbery?
Yeah... they either had drugs on them or something else.... shes heavily pregnant and he decides to floor it from the police.

You don't do it for a laugh.

I think driving on the wrong side of the road in a panic because they police are going to do you in can be overlooked tbh.

They crossed over to the wrong side of the f***ing a40 towards Westfield man :lol:.

Lucky they only killed themselves.

How were they smashed to death by the police Mows?
The pursuit had been called off and they were tracked by a chopper.

They were still following a matter of seconds before like. They just didn't follow to the opposite side. No excuse if 'innocent' like

Back