Injury time

If I was the opposition of Sunderland I'd play for injury time because you know Lee Johnson is going to bring an extra defender on at 80 minutes and the more et you can add to that the better

Yeah but their pen was given in the 4th or 5th minute so the flair had no baring on it.
Aye sorry I misunderstood your point.
If I was the opposition of Sunderland I'd play for injury time because you know Lee Johnson is going to bring an extra defender on at 80 minutes and the more et you can add to that the better
Lee Johnson and every other manager in every other game.

IIRC there was one minute less than I predicted before the board went up - think it was 5 instead of 6.
Ahh so ‘completely justified’ to u means what u think it should be. Fairy snow but the 6 minutes added in a half with no significant stoppages for injuries or other incidents is unjustifiable.

Ahh so ‘completely justified’ to u means what u think it should be. Fairy snow but the 6 minutes added in a half with no significant stoppages for injuries or other incidents is unjustifiable.

Well of course. I tot up what I believe should be added on based on goals, subs, injury, time wasting etc. and find the officials very seldom differ from the estimates.

For the Accrington game I vividly remember saying to my old man that there was going to be a lot of stoppage time.

Last edited:

Back