Injury time

ExileBFG

Central Defender
What the feck is going on with injury time at the minute? Every single week we've been winning its been +6 and today is +5. For absoloutely nowt. Id argue it must be a new directive judging on our games alone, to abide by the official rules of adding time for subs, but no other fucker seems to be at the mercy of this. Ironically, when we were losing to Burton there was +3.

The flare on the pitch, unless I'm mistaken, was after the 5 minutes had gone up.
Same for both teams. Never use this as an excuse for dropping points imo

It's not an excuse, but I personally find 6 minutes added time bizarre. For situations where there has been a big stoppage. Yet its been in every single one of our games. Excluding the one we were losing and needed the time.

What the feck is going on with injury time at the minute? Every single week we've been winning its been +6 and today is +5. For absoloutely nowt. Id argue it must be a new directive judging on our games alone, to abide by the official rules of adding time for subs, but no other fucker seems to be at the mercy of this. Ironically, when we were losing to Burton there was +3.

I can't comment on today but the injury time in the other games this season has been completely justified.

But what difference does it make? Both teams gave to play it and unless you have a train to catch at a designated time and as a result of extra time you miss it. I honestly can't see the reason for bleating on about extra time unless you are looking for excuses

Accumulator down last week . Luton 90 + 8? I always expect Sunderland to f m up so taken with a pinch of salt and no surprise when they do.

Back