Inguinal Hernia

Just had my second one done a couple of months ago. Have some laxatives at hand to counteract the codeine and keep hold of a cushion to put some light pressure on where the repair is when getting up, coughing etc. First one I had done the recovery was a doddle, the second one has took longer and has been more painful. Good luck. Take the painkillers regularly and you will be fine.

This definitely. I forgot to do this when I sneezed about a week after having the same op. Never made that mistake again !

had mine done last year, quite straightforward til 2 days after when my scrotum swelled up like a big black leather cricket ball, which took 2 weeks to settle down.( mind mine was incarcerated, blue light job ) apart from that all was good.

Seeing surgeon next month, I've managed to get a double one.

Not sure if they will repair both sides at the same time or make me come back once the first wound has healed.

I remember having to stand in the bath to have a piss because my bollocks were so swollen that they engulfed my willy so I couldn't tell where I was pissing from. Also sat on a dining chair for a few days with my legs apart so that my bollocks were on the seat. :lol:

sat in a backless gown,white nylon stockings and paper see through knickers until 5pm then they cancelled the op :neutral:

Aww that's crap that! Have they said when it will be going ahead?

My op was cancelled in May but at least I had four days notice. That was bad enough, but making you sit around all day and then cancelling it is awful.

Oh and pics? ;)

sat in a backless gown,white nylon stockings and paper see through knickers until 5pm then they cancelled the op :neutral:
So you didn't even have to change out of your normal clothes?

Ah wey at least you didn't have to take your normal clobber off mate
:lol:
Arsehole. :lol:
How many times is that now?
Those 2 off years ago where we typed the exact same thing, to the letter, within about 5 seconds of each other were f***ing spooky. :lol:

Last edited:

Back