Infamous members of PF

Well investors will look at how much they have to spend on the ground = nil
How much debt = maybe 15 mil
Training facilities = there
You are putting yourself down mate. You had Short who lost interest and SD who hasn't got a clue what he's doing. Football is a game for the rich and you have everything in place apart from the investor. Mark my words give it 3 years and you will be owned by a billionaire.
Bloody hell I hope so Wolfy lad !!!!
Thanks for the sentiment.

Those 3 are among the biggest freaks on the forum - Seriously, would you really waste your breath talking to them in the real world? The west Ham bloke is also a fcukin idiot who seems to think we crave sight of YT videos of whoever their latest signing is.
Thanks pal. I think this is the best forum going for people with a bit of common sense and not wind up merchants. I enjoy my time on here Cridge.

Thanks pal. I think this is the best forum going for people with a bit of common sense and not wind up merchants. I enjoy my time on here Cridge.
If you read that Molinuex Mix then even an 8 year olds tea party would show more examples of common sense. Half the board on there think that by the time you're entertaining Barcelona, Wolverhampton will be bigger than Vegas. 🤣

If you read that Molinuex Mix then even an 8 year olds tea party would show more examples of common sense. Half the board on there think that by the time you're entertaining Barcelona, Wolverhampton will be bigger than Vegas. 🤣
I know mate that's why I don't post on there. A lot of them lot on there weren't there in the days of Aldershot home and away in the original playoffs.
I suppose I post on here because Im a half empty Wolves fan waiting for the bubble to burst ha ha. I never gloat it can quite easily bite you on the the arse. I post on here because I genuinely want you lot back with us. You am proper fans ( Black Country accent )

It is difficult to know who is still around as most posters seem to come back under a new name. Think I am the only one that has only ever had the one login!

I know mate that's why I don't post on there. A lot of them lot on there weren't there in the days of Aldershot home and away in the original playoffs.
I suppose I post on here because Im a half empty Wolves fan waiting for the bubble to burst ha ha. I never gloat it can quite easily bite you on the the arse. I post on here because I genuinely want you lot back with us. You am proper fans ( Black Country accent )
I was at both games against Wolves in those Play offs, bit of trouble at both games, especially at Molineux :eek: , a lots happened to both clubs since then, cream always rises in the end.....😉

I was at both games against Wolves in those Play offs, bit of trouble at both games, especially at Molineux :eek: , a lots happened to both clubs since then, cream always rises in the end.....😉
Yes mate wasn't there meant to be a few Para's out that day if I remember rightly?
At yours was a bit dicey. Our ground was a bomb site and I seem to remember it pissing down if I remember rightly but I could be wrong. Good days.
My ex in laws lived down in Hampshire in the New Forest. Lovely place.

Best: I always liked My Boy Harry

Worst: A lot of choice , for total C**t the former jailbird dealer takes some beating. For tedious attention seeker toss up between Hank Williams and Barbieshell who I think now posts as look out piano

Yes mate wasn't there meant to be a few Para's out that day if I remember rightly?
At yours was a bit dicey. Our ground was a bomb site and I seem to remember it pissing down if I remember rightly but I could be wrong. Good days.
My ex in laws lived down in Hampshire in the New Forest. Lovely place.
No Paras/Army about mate, that one always got thrown in the mix when clubs wanted a row 😉 ......, it was a wet old evening for the 1st leg, probably be postponed nowadays, though i don't think the old Bill would have wanted it called off :lol:
Lovely part of the world is the New Forest, a much nicer part of Hampshire.....!

Back