Infamous members of PF

Gold what? Who wants to spend time in the company of smarmy arse lickers? I certainly don’t.

Just because they say what you want to hear doesn’t make them “canny” posters. Quite the opposite in fact. It makes them pathetic non-entities.

I’m going for Bernard Bresslaw.

Knowledgeable poster, seems a good lad but most importantly his work after the MH17 disaster was an absolute credit. A real top bloke.

I’m going for Bernard Bresslaw.

Knowledgeable poster, seems a good lad but most importantly his work after the MH17 disaster was an absolute credit. A real top bloke.
Tag him then - probably go unnoticed otherwise, at least he can appreciate the recognition
Gold what? Who wants to spend time in the company of smarmy arse lickers? I certainly don’t.

Just because they say what you want to hear doesn’t make them “canny” posters. Quite the opposite in fact. It makes them pathetic non-entities.
He’s a bit special

Last edited:
Best: another vote for @Guinness Guzzler he can write cohesive, legible sentences that even i can follow

most infamous: loads of them. I reckon Riv is up there due to the takeover craic, had folks on both sides hanging off his every word for months.

Flicky - Knowledgeable and funny in equal measures and he loves to mangle a mouse or 2.
Real Madras - Canny bloke for a short arse
Monkeeezgob or what ever he goes by these days - Another salt of the earth lad for a chunky bugger
The Butcher - Proper MLF
Dunnomename - Mad as a hatter

Was always better before PF came along, there's now 2 camps and some never mix.
The old SMB was hilarious at times but never nasty like it can be these days.
That politics forum is absolutely mingin
The days of posadageordie were f***ing class. I don’t post on PF or any other sub forum, simply due to being too lazy to flick between them, I forget they are even there.

Tag him then - probably go unnoticed otherwise, at least he can appreciate the recognition

He’s a bit special
Very special - Hence the amount of alerts I get on a weekly basis.

Funny how all the soppy muppets who come on here and claim Sunderland fans are amazing are "canny posters" and those who question the claims are "bellends" 🤣

What was that blind lad called again, the one who went to some Scottish games too. Always seemed a canny lad had a few blow ups now and then iirc.

All of those Berks on my ignore like list.

Johnsafc being the biggest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back