Infamous members of PF

Ive seen it done mate. All of a sudden rival fans of other clubs who are doing well appear. To me that's gloating. I don't give a shit about Wolves being a Prem club. I don't gloat because in 3 years time we could quite easily be in your predicament. We was there in Lg1 a few years back and we had a owner who had a complete disconnect with us fans. There's some very decent posters on here and I've felt welcome. I like the heart of your fans. Would have SAFC in the Prem all day long instead of the likes of Bournmouth Brighton etc.
They are very kind words and you show a lot of humility but those other clubs deserve to be in the top flight so I don’t bear them any malice. We’ve been ran worse than a corner shop for most of my lifetime.

Worst?

That cunt Jardine.
Had him on ignore for years.
Spug was one of the worst. Used to make up shite rumours about Peterlee Catholic Club. Felt like that was the start of attention seeking for talking shite, loads followed in his footsteps, no doubt others were worse for it. He then changed and tried to drop his clubland alter ego but always tainted.

They are very kind words and you show a lot of humility but those other clubs deserve to be in the top flight so I don’t bear them any malice. We’ve been ran worse than a corner shop for most of my lifetime.
I know mate it's shocking how your club has been treated but I guarantee it will come good. You can get 45k fans no problem. You have the infrastructure, the training ground and the history. The big hurdle is getting out of league 1 by hook or by crook. I think your location isn't glamorous but if the Mags sale goes through it will lure suitors to you boys. You aren't sinking with debt. It's in your blood marra you would watch them in the conference. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. Hopefully not both in Lg1!!

We are in the third division - we cannot compare ourselves to premier league teams. It’s just daft. A big crowd does not make a big club. We can only compare ourselves to the teams we currently compete against. If we get to the championship then we can measure ourselves against those teams.

It’s easy being an immigrant on another football teams message board.
However so many decent posters contribute to make this place what it is. Despite the falling out mostly of all things Sunderland, which is inevitable it just keeps going.
Always a place where I can find a parallel with my own club, a constant kick in the bollocks. Then a place where you find some real kindness where people are struggling with just the general shit that life often throws up. Add in the humour and then the courage of posters like @foggy it has everything.
Fallen legends like @Maximus that I have never forgotten because sometimes in life you find like minded people that you make a connection with.

Above all it should not be forgotten that this is a Sunderland Football Supporters message board. To be brutally honest I have often taken inspiration from the loyalty of Sunderland fans, when sometimes I have had enough. That trip to Colchester on a Tuesday night when 270 hardy souls travel and you question your own sanity. A fair few on here make those decisions regularly.

Enjoyed the STID series even more having posted on here for a fair few years and then finally we now have a common dislike of an Oxford related connection.

We are in the third division - we cannot compare ourselves to premier league teams. It’s just daft. A big crowd does not make a big club. We can only compare ourselves to the teams we currently compete against. If we get to the championship then we can measure ourselves against those teams.
Well investors will look at how much they have to spend on the ground = nil
How much debt = maybe 15 mil
Training facilities = there
You are putting yourself down mate. You had Short who lost interest and SD who hasn't got a clue what he's doing. Football is a game for the rich and you have everything in place apart from the investor. Mark my words give it 3 years and you will be owned by a billionaire.

If he's an absolute whopper it could be :lol: Some canny posters from other clubs on here @Boinger @South Banker Wolf @Swindon On Tour and the West ham who's username I've forgotten but @Cridge is truly unique! @Leonard osbourne stands alone as a mag that seems vaguely normal human the exact opposite of simma

Those 3 are among the biggest freaks on the forum - Seriously, would you really waste your breath talking to them in the real world? The west Ham bloke is also a fcukin idiot who seems to think we crave sight of YT videos of whoever their latest signing is.

Those 3 are among the biggest freaks on the forum - Seriously, would you really waste your breath talking to them in the real world? The west Ham bloke is also a fcukin idiot who seems to think we crave sight of YT videos of whoever their latest signing is.
^Gold^

Was always better before PF came along, there's now 2 camps and some never mix.
The old SMB was hilarious at times but never nasty like it can be these days.
That politics forum is absolutely mingin
I only go on the politics forum occasionally to gawp at the madness. Must be the same few old blokes ranting at each other hour after hour

Shame they invaded the corona forum with their shit as well.

I think the overall view of the last 120 posts have got it right (that's democracy),

Anyway, hank is obviously the most famous and infamous (when banned) poster on here, I always find him a total gent and very knowledgeable.

I am affected by the avatars so I think Hank must look like his Hank Williams pic, and Becs looks like Jessica Rabbit.

I've started posting a lot more during lockdown and although I'm not a big fan of social media, I feel I am getting to "know" a few people and enjoying the crack.

Well investors will look at how much they have to spend on the ground = nil
How much debt = maybe 15 mil
Training facilities = there
You are putting yourself down mate. You had Short who lost interest and SD who hasn't got a clue what he's doing. Football is a game for the rich and you have everything in place apart from the investor. Mark my words give it 3 years and you will be owned by a billionaire.

Give it 3 years mate and we still won’t have a roof on the Stratton Bank and will have a pending Court Case hanging over the club.
The magic roundabout will still be flowing and we still won’t have a pot to piss in. Hopefully I will still be around to do it all again. The kids by then though would likely have thrown in the towel.

They may not have a choice next season my lord.

Last edited:
Has @dangermows had a mention yet ?
Probably the most original & wittiest poster by a margin - never takes it to serious
@foggy is a legend
@tunstall birdman the smb Shakespeare
Theres an abundance of good posters on here & we welcome many from other clubs
There’s a few tits buts that’s life in general

Last edited:
Rude to comment on people who currently post, so from people not around anymore
Best Stephen Cartwright - top lad
Worst Magnificent Bastard - use to take the piss out of people who actually went to the match

Last edited:

Back