Infamous members of PF

If he's an absolute whopper it could be :lol: Some canny posters from other clubs on here @Boinger @South Banker Wolf @Swindon On Tour and the West ham who's username I've forgotten but @Cridge is truly unique! @Leonard osbourne stands alone as a mag that seems vaguely normal human the exact opposite of simma
Thanks mate. I only post on this site and Molineux Mix ( it's a bit dry tbi ). Have always had a respect for SAFC and their fans which was re enforced after STID. There's some good people on here with great football knowledge. Hardly any trolling. And no one has had a pop for me being a Wolves fan. You have one of the best forums going. Just want you back in the Prem so I can blag an away tick of ya!

Thanks mate. I only post on this site and Molineux Mix ( it's a bit dry tbi ). Have always had a respect for SAFC and their fans which was re enforced after STID. There's some good people on here with great football knowledge. Hardly any trolling. And no one has had a pop for me being a Wolves fan. You have one of the best forums going. Just want you back in the Prem so I can blag an away tick of ya!
Some fans will sign up on here to deliberately wind us up but they soon get sussed and need to find something better to do.

I like to read the opinions of fans from other clubs, it’s how football knowledge is improved as you learn to see the game from a different perspective.

Some fans will sign up on here to deliberately wind us up but they soon get sussed and need to find something better to do.

I like to read the opinions of fans from other clubs, it’s how football knowledge is improved as you learn to see the game from a different perspective.
Ive seen it done mate. All of a sudden rival fans of other clubs who are doing well appear. To me that's gloating. I don't give a shit about Wolves being a Prem club. I don't gloat because in 3 years time we could quite easily be in your predicament. We was there in Lg1 a few years back and we had a owner who had a complete disconnect with us fans. There's some very decent posters on here and I've felt welcome. I like the heart of your fans. Would have SAFC in the Prem all day long instead of the likes of Bournmouth Brighton etc.

@nasum was the boy. Responsible for 99% of my likes!
I don't get the ignore thing, it's easy to ignore people but surely some threads won't make any sense.
It’s a function for the mentally weak.
Best : Oosh Yeah.
Worst: Toss up between duff man, Sima and MrJardine.
No, it’s definitely Jardine.
Thankfully I have you on ignore so can’t get offended by this!

Last edited:
Last edited:

Back