Induction hobs

• Thread starter Deleted member 5265
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5265

can you get something to make pans that won’t otherwise work on them, work? Apart from a new hob.

TIA.

Pans need to have a stainless steel base of a certain thickness to work on induction hobs.
No way of getting round that that would be worth while.

Just get new pans ya mingebag. Installing a gas job might be cheaper like
It’s me nana’s massive preserving pan. Your bramble wine on the other thread made me think about it.

But don’t mind me, my massive preserving pan, my induction hob and my nana. You carry on being mean and name-calling-y on a Sunday morning :cry:

It’s me nana’s massive preserving pan. Your bramble wine on the other thread made me think about it.

But don’t mind me, my massive preserving pan, my induction hob and my nana. You carry on being mean and name-calling-y on a Sunday morning :cry:

I used my preserving pan on induction at last house , never even considered it wasn’t a good idea tbh. Alternative would be to use a camping stove if you have one

I’ll kick him in the knackers for you

Might be a silly question, but have you tried it on the hob? I’ve got my Granny’s old cast iron preserving pan and it works on our induction hob.

I used my preserving pan on induction at last house , never even considered it wasn’t a good idea tbh. Alternative would be to use a camping stove if you have one

I’ll kick him in the knackers for you
That wasn’t an induction hob, it was ceramic.

Soz marra.

Might be a silly question, but have you tried it on the hob? I’ve got my Granny’s old cast iron preserving pan and it works on our induction hob.
Yes, doesn’t work sadly. Think it’s aluminium.

Back