Indoor plants.

Yeah, been putting a few in around the house.

Bamboo palm
Mother in Laws tongue
Dragon plant
Yukka
Succulents

Yeah, been putting a few in around the house.

Bamboo palm
Mother in Laws tongue
Dragon plant
Yukka
Succulents
I had a nice yukka years but it got full of fruit flies. I left it outside for a few months and replaced the soil what I could but had to get rid.

You can practically just leave them alone and they’ll be fine 😂
:lol: Aye, i've kept it alive for a couple of years but I tipped the leftovers of the watering can in and there was a bit more than I thought. This was about 3 months ago, a few stems have rotted off, a couple all the leaves have gone yellow. There's still a couple of green ones but I think it's just a matter of time. The pot is still really heavy so it's still got a bit of drinking to do yet.

Last edited:
Got loads me

Got 2 dragon trees, a yukka tree, string of pearls, about 6 different succulents, a miniature cactus garden in a tray, a spider plant and a couple more leafy ones I don't know the names of

I used to kill them as well but I've been getting better and saved one of my dragon trees from the brink, had about 10% of its leaves left at one point, was both root bound and over watered, repot it and its nearly back to full strength, will be spot on by next year. Plenty of light and a tiny bit of water every week in the summer and once a month in the cold months and most will be fine, half that for the succulents and pot them on in the spring. Mist the leafy ones every day as well, seems to make them look greener but I know some people don't agree with misting.

Got loads me

Got 2 dragon trees, a yukka tree, string of pearls, about 6 different succulents, a miniature cactus garden in a tray, a spider plant and a couple more leafy ones I don't know the names of

I used to kill them as well but I've been getting better and saved one of my dragon trees from the brink, had about 10% of its leaves left at one point, was both root bound and over watered, repot it and its nearly back to full strength, will be spot on by next year. Plenty of light and a tiny bit of water every week in the summer and once a month in the cold months and most will be fine, half that for the succulents and pot them on in the spring. Mist the leafy ones every day as well, seems to make them look greener but I know some people don't agree with misting.
I mist mine like. The big tree I have is native to rainforest so it needs to be.

It’s class when you bring something back up to health though. I’ve had a few scrapes with stuff.

Back