Indoor plants.

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Do you have many? Think I’m getting a bit obsessed. It can be quite addictive.

I have loads at the minute. Got a couple of bonsai trees I’ve had for years, White cheese plant, fiddle leaf fig, a white orchid, a huge peace lily and a weeping fig tree.

What do you have at home?

I have loads at the minute. Got a couple of bonsai trees I’ve had for years, White cheese plant, fiddle leaf fig, a white orchid, a huge peace lily and a weeping fig tree.

I’m in the process of growing an oak bonsai, struggling to get the seeds to germinate. Maybe if I maintain the correct soil conditions, they will naturally sprout in the new year.

I’m in the process of growing an oak bonsai, struggling to get the seeds to germinate. Maybe if I maintain the correct soil conditions, they will naturally sprout in the new year.
I fancy doing one of those myself. Where did you get the seeds?

I bought a few different seeds from eBay and they were nowt to do with what I ordered.

I’ve got a dead spider plant and a dying aloa Vera. Keep forgetting about them. Did spunk £500 on flowers for the garden in the summer and managed to keep them alive though

I've got a peace lily and an aloe vera in my bedroom. I read somewhere that they take bad things out of the air and aid restful sleep. They have them on the space station to improve the air quality for astronauts. I thought if it's good enough for NASA, then it's good enough for me.
I'm not too keen on their beds like; not much sprawling room

Logon or register to see this image

Have a succulent that I am determined to keep alive. The main shoot died off this year but the smaller one is ok. It is in a pot that looks like a crushed paper cup that I bought when on holiday this year.

Yeah quite a lot. Including a massive banana plant and a smaller banana plant which self propagated from the roots of the big one.

Also got a terrarium with an orchid in it, few other orchids, Snake plants, Peace lily, Mother of pearls, bromeliads, ferns etc' etc'

Obviously loads of herbs in the kitchen as well.

The greenery makes me happy :lol:
I did have a coffee plant but the cold weather/my refusal to turn the heating up has fucked it.

I fancy doing one of those myself. Where did you get the seeds?

I bought a few different seeds from eBay and they were nowt to do with what I ordered.

I picked the seeds up from a cultural park in Madeira which had recently fell to the ground. I wanted the whole natural thing with exotic plants that I’d picked.
I also picked up several seeds from a stinkwood tree which has very pink blossom and I like the idea of a sekura type bonsai. I have checked and both species I have can be successfully bonsai’d.

Last edited:

Back