India v England series

Less of a “shred” more like an all you can eat Covid buffet. Always looked like a bad idea which I still can’t believe England agreed to, however much they want to play in front of crowds
Ah, but Pissbiscuit doesn't care if people are dying, all he wants is to go to the pub with his mates, and it's us raving lefty loonies that are stopping him.

Absolute f***ing mentalist.

Ah, but Pissbiscuit doesn't care if people are dying, all he wants is to go to the pub with his mates, and it's us raving lefty loonies that are stopping him.

Absolute f***ing mentalist.
He is a troll who has been banned from other forums involving cricket. He will be loving the attention. Ignore feature and he will gradually disappear

That turned out well then ...

Made about as much difference as lockdowns and mask wearing.
He is a troll who has been banned from other forums involving cricket. He will be loving the attention. Ignore feature and he will gradually disappear

Since this lying moron is going to keep bringing this up (god knows how many more times he's said it, I've had him on ignore for months and occasionally view ignored content), I've been on *one* other cricket forum for a decade or so, which I left of my own accord when they decided that saying Israel was the country in the Middle East capable of maintaining Jerusalem without it being wrecked was worthy of a 3 month ban (it was about the time fundamental Islam was on a wrecking spree via ISIS, smashing historical sites). I have principles. I'm very happy being edgy so I can trigger total wallies so I can safely skip engaging with them. But since this nonentity keeps slandering me, I'll have my say, since the rules don't seem to apply to that bellend.

Last edited:
Wanker :evil:

Getting Indians out is against the spirit of the game. The umpires already recognise that and that’s why they do everything they can to save them. We brits need more respect

Standard deflection tactics from a moron to protect his own team and well founded accusations of bias

Back