India v Australia - 1st Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's cook got to do with taking batty and Ansari over leach and rayner.

And our batsman gifting their wickets left right and centre.

Well we had Leach. But we went for a part timer in Ansari.
We didn't actually have Leach .... he'd already been tagged as having an illegal action although the news came out a lot later.

We didn't actually have Leach .... he'd already been tagged as having an illegal action although the news came out a lot later.
Allowed to play all season with Somerset taking more wickets than anyone without picking it up.

Don't buy that for one minute.

No idea. Not really relevant to the matter in hand though is it?

He and Warner are flat track bullies
Cos it wouldn't put it past me that the ECB brought this crap out to deflect from the shambles of a tour when people said why was Leach not picked.

Cos it wouldn't put it past me that the ECB brought this crap out to deflect from the shambles of a tour when people said why was Leach not picked.
Jeez, you love a conspiracy don't you? You honestly think that the ECB (or Andy Flower to be accurate) would create a false issue with his action simply to overshadow a muddled selection policy for the winter tours? Really? Even though England have had a history in the years of favouring bowlers who can bat over better bowlers who can't bat?

Jeez, you love a conspiracy don't you? You honestly think that the ECB (or Andy Flower to be accurate) would create a false issue with his action simply to overshadow a muddled selection policy for the winter tours? Really? Even though England have had a history in the years of favouring bowlers who can bat over better bowlers who can't bat?
Well it's more the latter I know.

But the ECB brought out the Leach story. Conspiracy theories aren't my bag really.

I don't see why they should ..... it seems to have been down to a spinner who clicked whereas we always knew ours were less than impressive.

Aye, nothing to do with Cook not bowling them or setting hyper defensive fields.

Telling that the most positive piece of captaincy in the entire series was when he was off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back