Incident at Michaels way

anth

Winger
Looks like a major accident at the round about from st michaels way to vaux. Traffic not moving, fire engines and police cars.

avoid if possible
Seat Leon has gone into the side of a Ford Fusion. The Ford has had its roof removed by the fire service. Looks nasty

Last edited:

Aye came past with my learner about 12.15 , she was freaking out not wanting to look, but having to watch the traffic...
Was about 7 or 8 firemen working on the Ford as it was in a bit of a mess....
Hopefully everyone is safe and well.

Aye came past with my learner about 12.15 , she was freaking out not wanting to look, but having to watch the traffic...
What do you do as a driving instructor if you’re caught up in traffic from an accident? Refund the learner?

Looks like a major accident at the round about from st michaels way to vaux. Traffic not moving, fire engines and police cars.

avoid if possible
Seat Leon has gone into the side of a Ford Fusion. The Ford has had its roof removed by the fire service. Looks nasty
Have people forgotten how to drive or something? There’s been bloody loads of crashes recently.

yours a red car?

was a learner in front of me as I approached this earlier, coming down past the isis.

avoid if possible

They always seem to like doing that, I imagine the casualties are out sitting in the back of the ambulance whilst the fire bobbies decide anyways to hack the roof off.

[QUOTE="anth, post: 31269337, member:The Ford has had its roof removed by the fire service. Looks nasty
[/QUOTE]
Ford’s look nasty with their roofs on as well.

A nar its not their fault.... that's why I said I'd only charge for an hour if they lost an hour on a 2 hour lesson
Should refund the lot man customer service is everything. You might lose out on an hours fees but you might gain with an extra 6 hours by saying they not ready for their test lol

When saw the pics it looks like the bloke in Silver car has been hit from side by other car.......Been so close to this happening loads of times there......If you are heading over that roundabout from Hylton road and heading towards back of Debenhams the traffic gets backed up at lights. The cars coming from St Michaels way then inexplicably dont bother giving way to the cars from the right and pull out to turn left towards Debenhams....Right hand lane is normally ok but the ones in the left hand lane often have view blocked by one in right hand lane and bosh.

Got bo
When saw the pics it looks like the bloke in Silver car has been hit from side by other car.......Been so close to this happening loads of times there......If you are heading over that roundabout from Hylton road and heading towards back of Debenhams the traffic gets backed up at lights. The cars coming from St Michaels way then inexplicably dont bother giving way to the cars from the right and pull out to turn left towards Debenhams....Right hand lane is normally ok but the ones in the left hand lane often have view blocked by one in right hand lane and bosh.
Got bored after about 3 words... Will not read again

They always seem to like doing that, I imagine the casualties are out sitting in the back of the ambulance whilst the fire bobbies decide anyways to hack the roof off.
If it was me and it was a reasonably accident I’d be telling them to get the roof off. Can’t repair it after that, no way I’d want a bumped car back with a decent amount of damage

Back