In with the home fans

Are you me?The sheff wed game there was absolutely loads of Sunderland in there end.We were in the side stand ,in some wooden type seats,surrounded by Sunderland. The Man u game,that full back for us got tortured by Sharpe.I think it finished him.We were just round from the Stretford end on the side.Some manc scallies sussed me and my mate,asked if we were hooligans(we were wearing chipie gear)and told us they were going to do us outside.We were only 16 years old!We stood next to a few other Sunderland fans a bit further up,but as the full time whistle went,about twenty of the mancs were waiting for us at the exits.Me and my mate had accepted our fate,and walked towards the exit where the lads were, when a steward shouted 'all Sunderland fans come onto the pitch,and we will walk you round to your end'.We were ower the moon,jumping onto the pitch,and giving the two fingers to the waiting manc lads.Couldnt believe how many Sunderland got lead round to our end though.I bet a couple of hundred were in their end.I am sure a few older gadgies,vauxie types,kicked man u's dugout over,on the way to our end.
Full back for us at that Man Utd game was Paul Williams. Killed his career before it even started!

Aye I’ll be in The Kop. Did the same for Wimbledon in February. The last time before that was West Ham, our first game at the London Stadium. Appalling experience that was.

So anyone else doing it Monday? I’ve done the Gallowgate when we drew 1-1 years back so thinking this should be ok.
Did it at Sheff Utd back in 1998 with my 7 year old son. Not reacting when we score is the easy bit. It is if they score you will be found out. I defy you to celebrate a Wednesday goal like the locals :lol:

Arsenal in the North Bank and at the Emirates up in the rafters somewhere. Charlton in their main end. Never had any bother but have always been sensible.

Back