In the red corner, M&S

Probably made in same factory’s too. I visit a fair few of them where products are made for all supermarket chains. Same manufacturing process and tooling etc, often just a slightly different ingredient mix.

Probably made in same factory’s too. I visit a fair few of them where products are made for all supermarket chains. Same manufacturing process and tooling etc, often just a slightly different ingredient mix.

A lot of M&S and Aldi products do come from the same factory. Also, I'm convinced that M&S and Co-op have the same producer for one of their yoghurt ranges.

Last edited:
Think Brewdog were considering legal action as well, but decided to make an ALDIPA instead with a rip off of Aldi branding - Aldi then stocked it which was fairly great marketing for both companies.

They teamed up after Anti-Establishment IPA.
I believe - I was told this last night - that it's actually Williams Brothers who do the Anti-Establishment IPA for ALDI

It was an extremely clever bit of back and forth marketing

They're doing it again with a knock off version of Elvis Juice.

They teamed up after Anti-Establishment IPA.
I believe - I was told this last night - that it's actually Williams Brothers who do the Anti-Establishment IPA for ALDI

It was an extremely clever bit of back and forth marketing

They're doing it again with a knock off version of Elvis Juice.

Williams Bros do most of their ‘craft’ beers so it probably is.

They’re all very poor mind.

Back