In the fullness of time im sure we'll be the most liked team in tye north east...

... The developments up st skunks Park I'm sure will switch everyone off from being their favourite second team... Gone are the days of keegones great entertainers. People will switch off in their droves as the mags hoy blood money in a shameful pursuit of the Premier league...
We'll gain neutral fans outta this in sure.
Yea, but are u playing footy on Sat morning

We need to go about our business, keep our heads down and get promoted this season. We need to do proper planning and recruitment for the Championship and I’m sure we will and aim for promotion ASAP.
That’s what I think we need to do. Whatever happens up the road will happen anyway.
I’m pretty sure the Mag Biffs will continue to find things to moan about and show the nation just what a bunch of whoppers they are.

... The developments up st skunks Park I'm sure will switch everyone off from being their favourite second team... Gone are the days of keegones great entertainers. People will switch off in their droves as the mags hoy blood money in a shameful pursuit of the Premier league...
We'll gain neutral fans outta this in sure.

they’re in with some awful owners so they could well be hated……..I kinda thought all the oil money would run out the takeover was taking that long!

It will take loads of kids to their academy rather than ours. Not to mention future generations of support from mixed families.

Completely deluded to think otherwise

This is what some people aren’t fully comprehending.

Newcastle United have, with the swish of a pen, just become a club with enormous financial clout at a time when we’re putting a lot of eggs in the youth recruitment development basket. They’ll do the same and will be able to offer the moon on a stick to prospective young players and their families.

Saying it won’t affect us is the equivalent of an independent local greengrocer saying the arrival of a Tesco Extra in his local area won’t affect him. We’ve really got to do things well now for us to have any kind of joy.

Back