In 18 short momth

Simeymac1982

Subs Bench
Our owner/s have gone from being hailed saviours of our great club to being a bunch of absolute cowards with no business sense within the footballing world.

has there ever been a sharper decline in an owners stature amongst the fans. I just can’t see sd ever getting us as a fan base back on board.
I meant months! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

Only three and a half years ago we thumped Everton 3-0 to secure PL football, and relegate our nearest and dearest, seams like a friggin life time ago.
That's absolutely terrifying. We can't possibly fall that much again because that's pretty much liquidation.

These owners played a blinder getting fans onside and using certain platforms to peddle their messages. That in turn led to the "toxic fans" "parasites" and the rest of it leading to CM slagging off northerners in general. When their one season plan of promotion and sell didn't work their masks began to slip. Can't see them getting the fans back. Unless they peddled the manager and backed a new one in Jan with decent money that led to a decent run of results

Our owner/s have gone from being hailed saviours of our great club to being a bunch of absolute cowards with no business sense within the footballing world.

has there ever been a sharper decline in an owners stature amongst the fans. I just can’t see sd ever getting us as a fan base back on board.
I meant months! 🤦🏻‍♂️
As the old adage goes " You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." Chancer Donald has now been found out for what he always was.

We are such a non football club now it’s frightening. I can’t see the Americans wanting to touch this club with a shitty stick at the moment 😡

Only three and a half years ago we thumped Everton 3-0 to secure PL football, and relegate our nearest and dearest, seams like a friggin life time ago.

Just looked at the lineup we had that day! Absolutely incredible how quickly we’ve become a run of the mill league 3 team

He could immediatly go some way to redeaming himself and getting the fans back on side by removing Parkinson and making an appointment that will inspire the players and fans alike.
He has had a mare but acting now and giving us a little hope to cling to and he'll soon be back in the good books if we can get someone who can stop the rott.
If the performances and results are right on the pitch we can forgive and forget.
Do nothing or even worse give Parkinson funds in January when it's clear he's out of his depth and he's fucked in terms of any kind of respect that he'll get from the fans.

It's not too late to salvage some sort of pride here. Let's hope he has the balls to hold his hands up. If he digs in his heels and fails to take responsibility the blame will be solely on his shoulders.

Last edited:
How much will Parky be on? £1000 per week? £2000?

Either way it's a couple of £100k to pay him off. Can we afford that? After paying off Ross the other month.

I think he's here till the summer regardless

I meant months! 🤦🏻‍♂️
I always said that Donald and Methven would soon find out what it’s like to own the club after the play off final

How much will Parky be on? £1000 per week? £2000?

Either way it's a couple of £100k to pay him off. Can we afford that? After paying off Ross the other month.

I think he's here till the summer regardless

Other way of looking at it is can we afford not to? If the club continues its seemingly unstoppable decline we’re heading for a relegation battle played out in front of 13k crowds at the sol.

Admit Parkinson has been a huge mistake, get a new man in with time to assess the squad and get his targets identified in time for January.

As bad as it’s been a few wins on the bounce would put us right back in the playoff mix. This is L1 not the premier league.

Just wait til we're still in this league next season. We probably won't be far off.
I agree. I've said for years it will take a giant to go bust before football wakes up to the state it's in and I think it's a serious worry that it could be us. Fans need to wake up and realise how bad things are. Were being run by a bloke who doesn't have 2 pennies to rub together and was here to make a fast buck. The whole thing is unravelling now and it's scary to think where we will be in 24 months time.

I agree. I've said for years it will take a giant to go bust before football wakes up to the state it's in and I think it's a serious worry that it could be us. Fans need to wake up and realise how bad things are. Were being run by a bloke who doesn't have 2 pennies to rub together and was here to make a fast buck. The whole thing is unravelling now and it's scary to think where we will be in 24 months time.

100% agree

Only a couple of months ago, he still had the support of the vast majority of the fans and was sitting amongst them at away matches.

And now we’re more likely to fall into the 4th tier than go up to the 2nd and they have just won the 3rd game on the bounce and in the top half of the PL.

Football has a way of biting you

Back