Imran Tahir racially abused

Bastards. The Moeen incident in Birmingham still rankles with me. Especially as it got brushed under the carpet. Think I'll have to say something if I find myself sitting among some his summer and they do it again.

What happened like mate? Not heard this one before

South Africa v India: Imran Tahir 'racially abused by spectator'

Indian cricket fans being their usual charming selves, it would seem... :rolleyes:

Whislt I love a bit of Indian Fan bashing, nothing in that article says it was them mind.

Whislt I love a bit of Indian Fan bashing, nothing in that article says it was them mind.
True, but I'd say it's hard to see any other outcome, is it not?

It's not gunna be a Saffie, because of the absolute outrage it'd cause and there are more obvious targets.

Indian cricket fans have form for this, Tahir, I believe, was born and raised in Pakistan, and some Indian cricket fans go on like utter bellends .
I'd argue that it's a pretty safe bet!

True, but I'd say it's hard to see any other outcome, is it not?

It's not gunna be a Saffie, because of the absolute outrage it'd cause and there are more obvious targets.

Indian cricket fans have form for this, Tahir, I believe, was born and raised in Pakistan, and some Indian cricket fans go on like utter bellends .
I'd argue that it's a pretty safe bet!

Fair point well made. FUCK the BCCI!!!! and its racist fans. They proper hate Pakistan like.

That's another badge opportunity

FTBCCI. To go with my FTECB

could be a seller
I'd buy one for the summer.

I'd buy a big fuck off Pakistani flag with it on but that's probably too far, if I wish to continue attending cricket matches beyond this summer anyway :lol:

The thing is, it's normally the kids that are third/fourth generation .

First/second gen Indians that I meet tend to be quite humble people
True that like. Got a theory about it actually. India were shit when the first and second generation were growing up so they're more grounded. The third and fourth generation have grown up with success, superstars and the IPL. Bit like Man City fans. Older lads are top blokes, the younger ones are self entitled wankers who have never known hard times, just like their red neighbours.

Last edited:

Back