Impractical Jokers

Skoopski potatoes on just there :lol:

Any good marrow?
Let me know what it is like mate. I have just remembered I am going next sunday, I bought the tickets about last July :lol:

Had a good night. They played a number of clips throughout the night, some that were not previously shown on TV and some that they filmed specifically for the show, some of them were very good but wont say too much as Ceverton is going next week. The on-stage banter was hit and miss, they told a few stories about their past some of which seemed, well, made up. Raised a few giggles but then sometimes I felt like I was waiting for them to play the next bit of video content.

The warm up act was pretty good as well. Thought he was gonna be shit a minute or two in, but ended up quite enjoying it.

It was the biggest gig they have ever played, never even played anything as big in the USA. At the end Sal was trying to say thank you but genuinely broke down and started crying a bit as he was just overwhelmed. They do come across as decent blokes that you could just go for a pint with.

Oh, and they showed some trailers for Drunk History before the show and it looks like Murr has done one, and Q&Sal did one together.... Q was absolutely hammered. :lol::lol:

Had a good night. They played a number of clips throughout the night, some that were not previously shown on TV and some that they filmed specifically for the show, some of them were very good but wont say too much as Ceverton is going next week. The on-stage banter was hit and miss, they told a few stories about their past some of which seemed, well, made up. Raised a few giggles but then sometimes I felt like I was waiting for them to play the next bit of video content.

The warm up act was pretty good as well. Thought he was gonna be shit a minute or two in, but ended up quite enjoying it.

It was the biggest gig they have ever played, never even played anything as big in the USA. At the end Sal was trying to say thank you but genuinely broke down and started crying a bit as he was just overwhelmed. They do come across as decent blokes that you could just go for a pint with.

Oh, and they showed some trailers for Drunk History before the show and it looks like Murr has done one, and Q&Sal did one together.... Q was absolutely hammered. :lol::lol:
:lol: You get the impression Q enjoys a drink and a smoke like.

Back