Impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
After years of looking at the wife's Polaroid cameras I've just bought a couple of packs of this stuff.

Time to start finding out what it can do. I like the idea of peeling it. At $27 a pack it's not cheap though.

Follow the instructions to a tee is my advice! Wasn't all that impressed with my results, although they were taken in winter and temperature is critical so maybe I'll have another go in the summer.

Which camera will you be using?

The one on the left

Logon or register to see this image

My late Father in Law had a fantastic Polaroid camera, we're about to clean out his house so I'll be sure to snag that.
Nice one, there's a certain magic to Polaroid - grateful to Impossible for keeping it alive but I'll wait til they've got the quality nailed before I buy any more!

Look forward to seeing the results.

Follow the instructions to a tee is my advice! Wasn't all that impressed with my results, although they were taken in winter and temperature is critical so maybe I'll have another go in the summer.

Yes, they're pretty specific about the temperature range when using this stuff. I'll give it a try and see what I can get from it.

OK, well the camera on the left has a "close up" option which basically consists of moving what appears to be a magnifying glass over the lens.

I tried a picture of my Yashica 635 TLR, taken in the kitchen just before dusk, with the assistance of artificial light (not sure how to get the flash to work, this is the first time I've used a Polaroid in anger).

Clearly the "close up" option is a bit crap, but in the immortal words of Rolf Harris: Do you know what it is yet?

Logon or register to see this image

Some proper shots over the weekend I think, when the outside temp will be just right

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back