1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impeach the bastard!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GK, Mar 20, 2017.

1. andyj73

andyj73 Winger

.. Another fella shouting for impeachment when he openly admits he hasn't got a scoobies if there is any evidence at all ..

2. lordy

lordy Striker

fascinating isn't it

andyj73 likes this.
  3. andyj73

andyj73 Winger

.. He talks the talk, but walks with a limp ..

4. lordy

lordy Striker

you wouldn't want him on a jury I know that much

andyj73 likes this.
  5. thehighground

thehighground Midfield

I'd say its only a matter of time before Trump resigns because he is bored, or impeached which would probably suit the real right wingers of the Republican party because it would mean their man Pence is in the hot seat. Now that is a very, very scary thought.

6. I think his head will explode first because of the anger and frustration. It must have been close when he was sat next to Merkel the other day, the look on his face :lol:

7. lordy

lordy Striker

I suggest anybody who is interest read this, it's a very long read but it's quite clear whose side Comey is on and he is lying through his teeth, there were at least 100 people who would have had access to the unmarked US Citizens picked up as incidentals and that includes Rhodes and Lynch, there are numerous departments involved and numerous links to the Obama administration but the system seems designed to be able to actively cloak any activity and make investigation more difficult by the sheer weight of numbers involved, from what I can gather and from reading between the lines you can ignore the headlines, this is going to turn into a case of find the leak. Gowdy is on the case and my money's on Rhodes.

felonious dissemination of classified information

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...16-election/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.59f014373a73

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  8. Flared Hicks

Flared Hicks Striker

BBC World News were showing the whole thing live in it's entirety.

9. andyj73

andyj73 Winger

.. We should expect a total impartial, unbiased presentation then.. And pigs might fly ..

10. Tin Soldier

Tin Soldier Winger

Moyes for Apathy

11. Howard the Duck

Howard the Duck Striker

Erm, it was presented live, without commentary. What bias do you think they could have added?

12. Flared Hicks

Flared Hicks Striker

:lol: Shush man, it takes the special ones a little longer to get going on a morning.

13. Old Timer

Old Timer Midfield

As far as Lordy is concerned reporting the words actually said live is fake news.

14. haway

haway Striker

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Question for the @lordy's of the SMB.

What would it take for you to query whether you were wrong about Trump? It strikes me that you're so set on him being right that you would resort to calling apples oranges if that was necessary to justify Trump.

Everything which opposes Trump is fake news, the deep state etc. No sense there could be a middle ground here.

15. Howard the Duck

Howard the Duck Striker

The thing is some of them had valid thoughts and opinions on other topics pre Trump, not that I often agreed with them, but this defend Trump at all costs and arguing that black is white in respect of his administration completely undermines everything else they say on here for me. How can you take them seriously when the pin their flag to that buffoon.

Slippery Jim, ajthemackem and haway like this.
  16. Amazing ability to read between the lines.
    Gowdy: How many could unmask US persons?
    Comey: Dinar, loads more than the 20 at NSA
    Gowdy: If it was 100 it would be loads, like.
    Comey: Anar, I'll get you the exact numbers, no probs

17. THELORDRODWELL

THELORDRODWELL Central Defender

Lock him up, lock him up...

haway likes this.
  18. Are these the same people who swore on oath there was no mass surveillance programme?

19. haway

haway Striker

Your signature :lol::lol::lol::lol:

THELORDRODWELL likes this.
  20. THELORDRODWELL

THELORDRODWELL Central Defender